6

Since the patching of Indian Hills to SAMCRO. I've been dealing with a lot of things both for the club and for mine and Happy's wedding.

I had managed to get Lowen to put together a marriage certificate and I asked that she'd get certified in case something was to come up and we needed to marry vastly.

I had an outfit I choose to wear instead of a dress since I'm driving my Harley and don't need to get anything caught in the spokes.

I'm doing location and reception if there will be one last just in case we have to marry here at the club.

Which wouldn't bother me since my brothers and other family memebers will be here. and since Happy and my biker brothers consider each other friends we'd have those who matter to us there to be a part of our grand day.

When I had free time from work and didn't have to handle club ordeals I went to Labrava and talked with Happy about the whole marrying at the club and what I was thinking so far.

After that I noticed that he had a bandage on.

"what happened?" I questioned

"nothing bad" he says

"what happened I repeated

"I got fresh ink" he says

 "so no bodily harm?" I asked

"nop" he says

I nodded my head.

A couple weeks after I had spoken with happy about the possible wedding at the clubhouse. we had gone on lockdown and I called up Lowen and told her to bring the marriage license that I'm not waiting anymore.

While she did that I got my brothers together and they started to gather with their families while I went and got ready since Happy and I both was fine with Happy's attire which was a white top, blue jeans, and boots.

once I had gotten ready I walked out the door and stood by JT who I thought of as an older brother.

 he walked me up the makeshift Aile that consisted of some of my brothers before I stood before Happy and Lowen started the vows.

I did the traditional SAMCRO Vowles which made Happy smirk wickedly while I wiggled my brows as my brothers whistled.

When it got to the ring part Happy and I tatted each other's names on our ring fingers before we finished the ceremony.

Once we were fully married we kissed and the party started. Happy and I slipped away and had gotten a head start on consummating our marriage.

After we rejoined the party we handled things like a regular SAMCRO Friday night party and just had a blast.