Epilouge

So much in my life has changed and for the greater good. 

One of the major things in my life that had changed was the fact I'm now a mom of two beautiful fraternal twins. a girl named Leonie Isla Lowman and a boy named Davide Marcel Lowman. Both of which are the lights of mine and Happy's life. 

He and I made a vow that their lives will not be as fucked up as ours was and that despite me being part of the sons they will never fear for their life.

Another thing that happened was I became the Prez of the Sons and I appointed Koz as my Vp. some of the guys that were new didn't like it but I trusted Koz and the actual sons weren't opposed to it.

I had taken the sons and turned the club around so it was in the right direction and no longer being bothered by the feds or local cops or even the ATF. we are straight business people who own some local businesses that are in the escort business and the porn business.

There are no threats being made, or kidnappings happening since we've gone straight. there is no cops sniffing around trying to nail us for something we've not done just cause of our criminal record.

Life for the sons is better and not dangerous. our families don't have to worry about us being locked up or killed.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: THIS IS THE END.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING ON IT.