4

Us four headed off to Indian hills early so that we could have a low profile and no other club would see us. but as we were driving that way we had a run in with the Mayans. as they passed us three turned around and started following us.

We continued on not doing anything yet. I moved to the side and Jax moved with me while Bobby moved to the other side and the three drove right between us.

Us three grabbed our guns and opened fire.  I shot all three in their asses multipule times. which I'm sure they will be raising hell and hating me. but I don't care, better them than me or Happy.

They took off and we put our guns away and followed them for a while till they disappeared.

"well they have a memorabilia of you Avyanna" Bobby joked as he came up beside me. as we pulled into a little gas station/mart.

"they'll be pissed that they cant ride thanks to me" I replied

"I cant believe your shot them in the ass" Jax says laughing

Happy and I climbed off and hung our helmets up.

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled as I took Happy's hand and we all went inside.

 Jax called and told JT what was going on while  Happy, me, and Bobby was getting something to eat and drink.

After we got what we wanted we snacked on our food as  we waited for Jax to get off the phone.

Once he did he briefed us on what JT said before he grabbed his snack and drink and started eating.

I noticed that Jax spoted a girl with some dipshit sitting on my fucking bike.

"she's not worth it Jax. you take her away she'll go back" I tell him before I tossed my trash and walked out to where the assclown was.

"can I help you?" I asked

"nice ass bike" he says

"yea I know" I replied

"it yours?" he asked

"what concern is it of yours who's bike it is?" Happy asked 

"just asking so I can buy it off ya" he says

I laughed at the dude.

"remove yourself off my bike cause if I have to it wont be pretty and your face will be worse than your side piece" I tell him

the girl wasn't paying me any attention since Jax was charming her like the little manwhore he is.

bobby snapped a picture since the guy was taking photos of himself on my ride.

he didn't do as I said so I grabbed my spare helmet and I busted him in the mouth over and over again making him fall off my bike.

Bobby snapped the after picture and tossed the cell on the guy while I used the fucker's shirt to clean my helmet then climbed on my bike with Happy and got ready while Jax got the chick and Bobby rode solo.

"never get on another person's bike dipshit," I say before I reversed my bike then took off with Jax and Bobby following me.

When we finally arrived we all climbed off and headed towards the door where Jurry walked out.

"you made it" he says as he and some of the others walked out and greet us.

"had to teach an asshole about touching my bike" I commented as I hugged him

"how bad was his lesson?" he asked

"missing some teeth" I replied

he laughed as did some of the others already knowing how I am when it comes to my Harley.

"Jurry. guys this is my fiance Happy. Happy this is Uncle Jurry and the rest of Indian hills club.

They greet and welcome Happy as if he's one of their own. which is how a grand majority of us sons or bikers treat their families' significant other or someone of importance to us.