5

After we greeted and talked a bit with everyone.

The guys of course had already grabbed a beer and were looking to hook up with a hang around or croweater. 

I saw this one Eyeing Happy and if she knew what was good for her she'd stop while she's ahead.

"you want a drink baby?" I asked

"sure," he says

We walked over to the bar and sat down while Jax and Bobby were flirting with practically all the pussy in the room.

I looked at the chick who wouldn't stop staring at Happy and I waited for her to make a move.

When she just stared I grabbed Happy's hand and moved over to a loveseat and curled up next to him.

After everyone got settled I excused myself from Happy and I walked over and talked with Jurry before he gathered everyone up and we all went into a different room and talked about what's gonna happen to them and what our expectations and rules are. 

I made sure to tell them if they don't like it then speak now and they will not be patched SAMCRO. 

When no one spoke a word we continued with our discussion before we waited for JT and the others to arrive.

 when they arrived and I told JT everything was ready. the devil's tribe cleared the clubhouse and they all gathered around the table with Jurry being in his president seat as JT started the patching.

After all, the guys were patched and they became SAMCRO charter we congratulated them and started to celebrate.

I was back beside Happy on the love seat we was occupying before when the fucking slut that was eyeing him came over and started rubbing up on him and trying her damndest to get laid by him.

he told her no over and over but she is to stupid to understand those words so I grabbed her wrist and stood up.

 "let me go" she says

"you keep touching my man and ignoring his words. so now its time for me to beat the fuck out of you" I tell her before I fisted her hair and ran her headfirst into the cement beam that was close by. 

I yanked her head back and smiled when is seen her face all bloody.

"touch my man again and you'll never see day light" I warned before I shoved her away then I turned and grabbed Happy and pulled him off to a quiet room where I pushed him in and locked the door behind me.

"strip right now" I ordered as I removed my Kutte and dropped it on the dresser before I started to strip along with him.

I walked up to him and pulled him to me kissing him roughly before shoving him back making him fall on the bed.

"I want to hear you be as loud as you want. don't hold anything back" I say as I carwled up on the bed and moved over him.

"How bout I make you scream?" he asked

"if you can" I smirked

"is that a challenge?" he asked

"it is" I replied

He grinned before he flipped me over and started to kiss along my body. adding a few nips and bites here and there before he toyed with my pussy. rubbing and slapping her till I squirted which made him smile before he groaned when I gripped his cock and started jerking him off making him get really hard.

"If I don't feel the after effect then we wont be finished" I say to him

"baby you'll be lucky to walk by the time I get done with you... much less ride" he says

"well get to fucking me then baby" I tell him

Nothing else was said after that as he pressed his tip up against my pussy and pushed till he breached my core then with one hard push he bottomed out inside me.

"FUcking hell" I moaned as I gripped the fuck out of his shoulders.

"thats not the good part" he says

I looked at him.

"give it to me.. I want the best you got" I tell him

"I'll remember you said that" he says before he dominates my ass and fucks me roughly.

I was gripping and clawing his back up to the pint I thought I drew blood from him.

he took me in different positions making my pussy orgasm so many times and squirt so many times she was beyond sensitive. and every movement of him going in and out of me I whined from the sensitivity.

When he reached his finally orgasms for the time being he leaned down and kissed me softly before pulling out once he softened up and grabbed something from the bathroom that was connected to the room and came to clean me up before tossing the rag and joined me back in bed for a while.