S1~04: Sanada Famigilia

It was another peaceful day at Toyotomi Castle. It's been a few days since the girls had met Shingen and his vassals. Things have been awfully quiet around the place. That was until Runa secretly met up with a Quillcat in some bushes. 

The Quillcat is a feline cat with pink fur coat, sky blue eyes, purple ears and a pink nose. There are reddish purple fur with dark purple details on its back and head. There are light pink coats on its feet. Its tails are tricoloured: the pink coat in the bottom, dark orchid coat in the middle and reddish purple coat on top. Its tail is decorated with a gold bell attached to a blue ribbon.

 Its tail is decorated with a gold bell attached to a blue ribbon

(Quillcat.)

"So it's in... Sanada territory..." Runa whispered.

"Yes." The Quillcat nodded. "There might be a clue to it at Sanada Castle. You should go look into it."

Runa nodded. "Okay..."

The Quillcat ran off as Runa got to her feet, watching the litte kitten running into the woods. She then turned her gaze to the castle behind her.

"Now..." Runa mumbled. "How am I... suppose to convince them... to let me go...?" She wondered.

Runa walked up the castle to the throne room, since that's where the vampires were having their war council meetings. She opened the door, halting whatever discussions they were having and had their attention turned to her.

"Is something the matter, Runa?" Hideyoshi asked as the raven-haired beauty walked in, sliding the door shut behind her.

"Nothing... really..." Runa replied, plopping herself beside Hanbee. "Just... bored..."

Before anyone could say anything else, the door to the throne room opened. Everyone turned their attention to the door to find Yuzuki walking in.

"Excuse me." She said. "Um, Hideyoshi-san, there's something I would like to ask of you." She mentioned.

"What is it?" Hideyoshi asked as the girl sat before him.

"I would like to go to Sanada territory." Yuzuki answered.

"Huh? To Sanada territory?" Hideyoshi blinked in surprise.

"Yes."

'Why does she want to go there?' Runa wondered. She was planning on asking that request herself but got interrupted before she got the chance.

"Why all of a sudden?" Toshiie asked.

"There seems to be a clue regarding Himemiko-sama." Yuzuki explained. "I would like to go and check it out."