S2~11: Discord Melody

Flashback:

The girl threw a small dagger at the man, only managing to create a small cut under his eye since he dodged.

"Dumbass!" The bandit yelled, smirking. "You think you can beat me unarmed?" He taunted.

The girl was unfazed by the taunt as she merely picked up something that she hid inside the bushes.

"You bit-"

When the bandit got close, the girl swinged her duffle bag at his face with force, making him land flat on his back. She sighed emotionlessly as her blue eyes held murderous intentions under her hood. She unzipped her duffle bag and dropped it to the ground beside her with a thud. Inside her duffle bag contained multiple military weapons to mere citizen protection equipment.

"I learned it the hard way." The girl stated. "When the person you care is gone..." She bent down and picked up two weapons she needed. "... the world looks monochrome."

The two bandits regained consciousness. As they slowly sat up, they saw the girl walking up to them, towering them with her figure as the moon shined above her.

"But..." The girl held her taser, that was crackling electricity, as she held an average sharp, kitchen knife in the other. "... that night is over now." She stated. "Let's all go home, okay?" She placed her taser in her sleeve before bending down and grabbed the shorter bandit roughly by the hair. She pulled him up as she held the knife's tip beside his left eye.

"Wait... What are you-?" The bandit had tears in his eyes as he watched the knife's tip coming closer, as the girl's murderous face became clear now that she was up close. Her blue eyes glowing with pure anger that a murder would have. "Stop!" He begged, but the knife just keeps getting closer to the point he could actually feel the cold metal against his eye.

The girl digged her knife into the bandit's eye, watching it turn red as she gouged his eye out.

"AAAARRRGGHAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHGHHHHGGGGHHH!!!!"

Flashback ended:

The woman smiled gently down at the peaceful expression Runa was making as she slept. The moonlight shined over her, causing her skin to shimmer and sparkle. But then the woman frowned when she remembered Runa's scar was glowing slightly when they were taking a bath together. It was as if her mana was trying to escape Runa's body.

'There's something just a bit off.' The woman thought, feeling something that just isn't right. She got up and picked up her cloak, putting it on before turning to the door. 'Maybe something scary happened when she decided to look for Himemiko on her own.' The woman pondered, standing mindlessly before the door. 'It might not be good to dig into things right now.' Then she remembered the incident of the two bandits again. 'I did take care of that. But I'm sure someone must have seen us.' She turned around and placed an old parchment beside Runa's futon. 'I was just lucky yesterday.'

The woman gently planted a light kiss on Runa's forehead before standing on her feet once more. She walked to the door and silently slided it open, taking a step out of the room. She walked past the cat woman, who was guarding the room, but stopped three steps away.