Chapter Five: Erza Scarlet

I'm sorry if this isn't very good. Romantic attraction is difficult for me to write since I'm aromantic and I know nothing about romantic attraction. I hope this isn't too bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy walked along a dirt path in a large park. She gazed around at the forest that surrounded the park. She had a day off for the week since Minnie was visiting a sick relative. It was early morning and she had decided to go for a stroll in an empty park to sort out her thoughts. She wasn't doing too well at that. Over the course of three weeks, she had met Cana and Bixlow, two Fairy Tail mages that she was now experiencing feelings for that confused her greatly.

Cana was beautiful, really beautiful. She was very kind to Lucy and seemed like she would be a great friend. Since meeting her, Lucy had been thinking about her continuously. She thought about having long talks with her, going on dates with her, and simply spending time with her in comfortable silence. It wasn't just Cana that Lucy had these kinds of thoughts about.

Since she met Bixlow, she would have similar thoughts about him. She wished she thought of asking him if he knew Cana. She hadn't realized that his Fairy Tail guild mark was on his tongue until later that day. She had facepalmed herself hard after that realization. From the small amount of time she had spent talking to him, he seemed to be a very fun guy. His little totems were adorable and his attire was interesting, in a good way.

Every time she caught herself allowing her mind to travel to the pair of mages she had met only once, she would find that her face had warmed, her heart had picked up speed, and her stomach would be taken over by a fluttering feeling. She was confused as to what was happening. Was this attraction? Was she in love with Cana and Bixlow? What was going on with her? Why was she attracted to both a woman and a man? Was she into men? Women? Both? She had never been talked to about this sort of thing, so she had no idea what was going on with her. She thought about going to Minnie and talking to her, but every time she intended to, she would hesitate and back out of it. She really liked Minnie but wasn't sure how the older woman would react to the problem she was experiencing now.

Lucy continued to fail at sorting her thoughts out when she heard a deep, masculine voice speak, "hey there, Heartfilia!"

She whipped around, her eyes widening in fear at the man that stood several feet from her. The man was massive, at least seven feet, and incredibly muscled, as though he went to the gym every single day. He wore a brown tunic and what was obviously an animal skin cloak, lion skin if the head part that rest on top of the man's head was anything to go by. Brown, leather sandals were on his feet. In each of his hands were large, wooden clubs. His hair, what was visible from under the lion's head, was an unruly, black mane and a large, black beard covered his face. His black eyes were cold and vicious.

Lucy swallowed hard, moving her hand to the magical keys on her hip. She furrowed her brows and narrowed her eyes at the large man, trying to appear unafraid and ignore the fearful shaking of her entire body. She knew that the man could tell that she was scared, as he gave her a big, menacing smile while he crouched slightly, making him look like a hunting lion. He was clearly intending to pounce on his prey.

Lucy managed to find her voice and ask with a slight waver in her voice she had tried to keep out, "who are you? What do you want?" She was, however, happy that she had managed to keep herself from stuttering.

The man chuckled darkly. "I'm here to capture you for my mistress."

Lucy froze at that. His mistress? Who is he talking about? Just as soon as she thought those two questions, she realized who he was referring to. Kit! He's working for Kit! She gripped one of her keys, knowing that she wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.