15. The roaring 20s

〰〰〰〰〰

〰〰〰〰〰

"And that is why all men are pigs. Insensitive, wretched pigs!" Rebekah muttered and sighed. Ana finished the last of the rocky road ice cream and tossed the tub away.

"Which movie next? I was thinking Black widow." Alex asked the two. The three were currently at at Rebekah's hotel room after Klaus yelled at her and kicked her out. Ana didn't want to see any of the boys at the moment.

Ana laid her head on Rebekah's lap and shook her head.

"Who am I even kidding? The Salvatores only fall for the doppelgangers anyway. Besides, screw them. I don't need love. Love is overrated." She spoke out, making Rebekah and Alex look at each other.

"Bitch, you deserve better." Alex spoke out and the blonde hummed in agreement. Ana popped some herbs into her mouth and was into deep sleep instantly while Rebekah and Alex stayed up chatting and watching more movies.

The three girls woke up the next morning pretty late. Ana was anyways always late in waking up. She slept in the corner of the large bed, Alex in between and Rebekah on the other side. Alex pulled Rebekah closer and wrapped a leg around her waist like a small child. The vampire smiled and closed her eyes.

She had never felt that way for a girl before. But, Alex made her smile and her heart fluttered at her presence. Maybe it was just infatuation, but she loved it.

The three spent the day lounging in bed and having fun, exploiting their riches. Apparently, Elena and Damon were off to find the origin of their sireline. Ana didn't care honestly. Because she had Kol to handle things there. But, Kol had already told her that Klaus sired Mary Porter, which means they wouldn't kill him. But, the others were in danger.

〰〰〰〰〰

"Tell me again why we're doing this?" Alex complained and walked along with the two down the hallways of Mystic High.

"My brother wants to leave this pony town for good. Maybe one last decade dance won't hurt." Rebekah said as the three reached the gym which seemed to be very tacky.

"I thought you said it was the roaring 20s. This looks more 70s." Ana pointed out.

"It was supposed to be the 20s." Rebekah said with an angry look. She spotted Matt hanging decorations with more guys and Caroline supervising them. The three girls approached them.

"Um, we're not doing the 70s, Caroline. It's the 20s." Rebekah smiled fakely and Caroline turned to look at her with a glare.

"Says who? Maybe if you had showed up on time, we could have figured something out." Caroline said with sass.

"Maybe we could do both?" Matt butted in, not wanting them to cause a scene. The four girls glared at him, which made him instantly shut up. Caroline looked back at Ana with a smile.