The Pre-Story Information Post

Usually I wouldn't do this but I don't trust the internet so I'm making this for new readers. I ask you to please take a gander at this chapter if you are a new viewer even though it's fairly irrelevant story-wise.

• This story has a lot of supplemental material posted to my DeviantArt account as well as the official Discord. Because of how this site treats links, I can't add them to this so unfortunately, you will have to manually search the following term:

"ISS600 TV Tropes School Days"

• This should take you to a result that is titled "Fanfic/School Days (ISS600)" on TV Tropes. This page will have links to the fic on here and Wattpad, the DeviantArt folder and the public Discord. A lot of information can be found here.

Table of Contents

• Content Warning

• Disclaimers

• Character Names in this Fic

• OC Accepting & Submissions

• OC Profile

Content Warning

This story contains examples of the following in differing amounts of intensity (it won't be enough to rate the story M).

• Death

• Suicide

• Self-harm

• Violence

• Murder

• Mutilation

• Child death

And possibly more. Chapters with stuff on this list will feature a warning at the top so as always, reader discretion is advised.

Disclaimers

I have my best to portray everything present as accurately as I can. Obviously, this won't be completely perfect and there will inevitably be errors made here and there. If there are, please correct me whether through PMs, DMs, Discord or Reviews. I am fully aware that I will not get everything correct and where I falter I ask you to help me instead of demonizing me.

About the characters "Evan Fox" and "Kaylus Beitz". Evan's A.S.D. symptoms are symptoms that I have or my friends have (we have all been diagnosed by medical professionals as having A.S.D.). He is not a case of the trope "Hollywood Autism" and just because some symptoms are present in that trope and also Evan, it doesn't mean he is that trope. Some of his symptoms are considered stereotypical such as lack of cognitive empathy, but these are symptoms that I personally have. The same thing for the OC "Kaylus Beitz". Her submitter and writer has A.S.D. and A.D.H.D. just like Kaylus does and Kaylus is not a stereotype nor meant to be an offensive portrayal.

There are multiple characters who are Native American and belong to different tribes. Information on each tribe (Lakota, Tigua, Karankawa, Potawatomi) differs in how much of it exists. I will do my absolute best to get as much as I can correct but if there are gaps or incorrect details, again, I ask you to correct me.

Lastly, I am aware of what Five Nights in Anime is and I have ensured that there will be nothing sexual about the School Days versions of the characters. Everything about them will be age appropriate. I have included them for fun and will provide justification in-universe for why they are allowed despite the content of the game. I am very much aware of everything that the games are.