Prologue

"These are the ones?"

"Yes, they dug too deep, they must be gotten rid of."

"Are you sure such an elaborate plan is the best idea?"

"I cannot risk doing it myself anymore; after that incident, I cannot do anything that could possibly link me to these children."

"Alright then, I'll start working on my end. Do the targets have names?"

"Yes, here is the list."

A.U. Names (for the main 13 characters)

Freddy Fazbear = Freddy Fazbear (Bearns)

Bonnie Bunny = Bonnie Cottontail (Haisse)

Chica Chicken = Chica McEggson (Gallen y Pacheco)

Foxy Fox = Fionn Fox

Golden Freddy = Gordon Fazbear (Bearns)

Endo 01 = Evangelion "Evan" Fox

Mangle = Fianna Fox

Marionette = Marionette Emmings-Johnson

Endo 02 = Jason Fox

Springtrap = Seán Trapp

Plushtrap = Peter Trapp

Author's Note

I decided to add an explanation of this chapter to the Author's Note because this chapter kind of didn't make a whole lot of sense without it. I also rewrote the Author's Note.

I couldn't think of a way to explain the name changes in a non-clunky way so this is my solution. All of the AU names and stuff will be posted to the School Days folder on my DeviantArt page and they already have been put in the School Days Discord server.

Anyway, in Author's Notes, anything underlined is the update log of sorts; every update I add what I did in underlined text as it is subject to change constantly.