Acceptance Meeting

The new Animatronics are accepted into the factions, get their uniforms and throw a party.

{Sign Language}

Evan's P.O.V.

Hello. My name is Evangélion "Evan" Fox.

{So, you want me to write out the Animatronic acceptance meeting, correct?}

"Yes, and a quick explanation about yourself."

{What kind of explanation?}

"A small profile of sorts about you. Your age, the school you go to, any disorders, disabilities...that kind of thing?"

{What does me having any of those have to do with my statement?}

"It affects your testimony. So, we must know."

{...}

I am 12 years old and currently attend Aemulus Jr. High School in Salado, Bell County, TX. I have A.S.D. and am mute due to the loss of my vocal cords.

{Anything else?}

"Just a small statement about your home life on a separate piece of paper."

{Why?}

"Dr. Croon asked for it."

{...Alright then...}

I am here to tell you all about the acceptance meeting of the Animatronics.

At the elementary school, I met up with Jason and Marionette. I asked if she would be at the meeting, and she said "yes" before saying "goodbye" and leaving. I watched her leave while wondering if she was coming back. I asked if she was and Jason said she would be. I asked if she knew what time to come back as the meetings are usually earlier or later than they should be, and he said that he had her number.

{Silly is 12. Don't call him a creep for asking for a phone number.}

He said that he would call her when the ceremony was almost ready so that she had time to walk back.

After that, the two of us walked to where the ceremony was being set up. Colorful steamers were being hung up and a huge banner was being strung up between two trees directly apart from each other. It looked like the entrance to another world. I ran around to find Fred Barry who was sweeping up leaves off the ground and he told me to go check up on music.

{I'm the DJ for these events, that's why. It ain't a fancy affair or anything at all. The record player was bought cheap from a yard sale by...someone, and the speakers were junk someone's dad repaired.}

I nodded and dashed off to the spot where the equipment was set up. Just a record player with a few unplugged speakers nearby. I plugged them in and hooked everything up before taking off my backpack and pulling out some vinyl records to play. I set one on the table, turning everything on and then set down the needle at the starting point on the record. After a couple seconds of static, one of Springlock Animals' songs came blaring through the speakers at max volume. It was their cover of "Talking in Your Sleep" originally by "The Romantics" released on September 9th in 1983.

{Springlock Animals was a metal/rock/pop/kids duo band in the late 80's, with Frederick Fazbear Donnie Springer Trapp under the pseudonyms "Spring Goldenbear" and "Spring Bunny". Great band and one of my favorites. It's also what I use to conduct sound tests to make sure the equipment works. The music is less intense than Fall Out Boy.}

People started dancing, head banging and singing along as the pop track played. I just watched them as they enjoyed themselves. After the song ended, Candy (the leader of the Five Nights at Candy's group) walked up to me and gave me a quarter, asked me to play more and if he could choose a song. I nodded and gave him all the records I had, which all were Springlock Animals. Candy chose "Jaws" and I set the needle on the record with S.A. once again roaring through the speakers, as the dancing and cheering resumed.