Super Science Fair

Warning, this chapter mentions self-harm and slightly describes the scarring. Skip the Dr. Alton section if it's a problem.

Super Science Fair

Crew and the other Nightguards decide to help with the fall science fair. Little do they know that the Animatronics will be doing the exact same thing. Crew and the other Honorary Animatronics and Honorary Nightguards will have to play mediator if they don't want a mess on their hands.

Crew's P.O.V.

"Good afternoon, ma'am."

"Good afternoon, Mr. Lockman. Before we begin, would you kindly please describe the children involved?"

"Oh, yeah, sure I can. I don't have too much to say about them, so I hope this is enough."

"In terms of Freddy, I see him as a natural born leader, although I don't exactly know a lot about him, or most people here, for that matter."

"Jason is the creepy "toaster kid" 'cause back in third grade, the guy brought a toaster into school and acted like it was alive. It was hella weird but hey, free toast."

"Evan is, no offense man, "someone who sits in the background." We never really talked before and him losing his voice definitely made it so we never talked again."

"Marionette is the scary one and seems like a motherly figure. I mean, she's Goddamn terrifying but if you get hurt or are feeling like [CENSORED]. She's there to talk to you and help you feel better, although the mask does make that difficult. Seriously, that mask is [CENSORED] creepy as Hell."

"In terms of Bonnie, he's a great kid, to put it bluntly."

"Chica comes off as the "average kid". Not much to her, and I don't know her well enough to say anything more."

"Fionn and Fianna are, in my opinion, way too energetic. Like, way, way, way, WAY too energetic. Seriously, they're bouncing off the walls wherever I meet them."

"And Seán? Banjo Kazooie, just Banjo Kazooie, and energetic, but also optimistic."

"Anyway, I'll start the story now."

The weekend was pretty uneventful. I spent time together with Bonnie and Seán, we chilled out and hung around the playgrounds. Freddy tagged along for a bit before having to go. I like it when the bear joins us honestly, it's always good when he hangs for a few. As we chilled that weekend, we explored places, did fun things and watched a few Freakshow Rock videos, mainly interviews with students on the first day of school, Friday streams or just generally stupid stuff. We all shared a few laughs that day, watching videos with Bonnie and Seán in them, mostly interviews, Bonnie's carrot spiel and Seán getting extremely weirded when one of the members began singing "Häschenmädchen" to him.

"Personally, I don't like bands like Springtime Animals 'cause it's just not my kind o' music, you know? I like jazz instead of metal/pop/kids music but I'll listen to it for a bit when I'm chillin' with my cousins. However, I've been listening to their records a lot more since...well...you know."

Crew clutched a bow tie tightly in his hand as a tear formed in his eye. He stared at it briefly before continuing on.

"Damn, Seán's really gotta be suffering right now. I mean, he did lose them in such an awful way. The survivors' guilt must be rackin' up terribly."

"You care for your cousin greatly don't you." She spoke. Crew nodded. "Of course I do, they're family. Anyway, I'll continue."

Us Nightguards were planning to help with the Science fair since it'd been rescheduled to fall because we missed summer, or something like that, I don't really know what happened. Something about why we didn't have a gym to eat lunch in or a bus our age range. Damn shame it was rescheduled; I had to buy so many glowsticks again.