KUNDALI BHAGYA:- PREERAN

The story starts when sarla got to know what happened in sonakshi's marriage and she calls preeta but she doesn't picks the call.

In this story preeta is really pregnant.

............................................................................

In arora house

Sarla was tensed. She was continuously calling preeta who wasn't picking up. Shrishti and janki were also tensed.

Sarla crying- phone hi nahi utha rahi vo

In luthra house, karan's room

Karan was lying on bed and thinking about whatever happened in sonakshi's marriage. He was thinking whether preeta will forgive him or not.

He looks at his and preeta's photo which they clicked on dadi's birthday when they celebrated preeta's pregnancy. He remembered when preeta taught him how to swing a cradle. He then remembers when sonakshi revealed the truth.

He gets a call. He runs to pick it thinking it is preeta and without seeing the caller id he picks the phone.

Karan- mujhe pata tha tum mujhe call zaroor karogi

Karan says happily but he gets angry hearing the voice.

Voice- haa karan...mujhe toh phone karna hi tha

Karan angrily- how dare u to call me sonakshi...meri zindagi barbaad karke chain nahi mila jo ab mujhe phone kar rahi ho

Sonakshi cries- i am sorry karan

Karan hangs up the call. Sonakshi cries. Karan angrily throws his phone. He looks at his and preeta's photo.

Karan- agar preeta nahi call kar rahi toh main kar leta hu

Karan picks his phone and calls preeta but she was not picking. He gets worried and calls her again.

Karan- kamaal hai ye ladki...na phone utha rahi hai aur naa baat kar rahi hai

Saying this he moves out of the room. He goes to the guest room preeta was in. He knocks on the door and calls her name but she didn't open the door. Rakhi and mahesh come there.

Mahesh- kya hua...tu yaha kya kar raha hai

Rakhi- aur preeta kaha hai

Karan- preeta isi kamre me hai

Rakhi- preeta guest room me kyo hai karan

Karan realises that and looks at rakhi and mahesh.

Karan- vo jo bhi hua uske baad vo kamre se chali gayi

Rakhi gets worried and looks at mahesh.

Rakhi- mujhe isi baat ka dar tha

She calls preeta's name while mahesh knocks the door.

Rakhi worried- mahesh ji preeta darwaza nahi khol rahi...kuch kijiye...kahi vo kuch galat naa karle apne sath

Karan gets worried hearing rakhi and bangs the door loudly. He breaks the door. He and rakhi mahesh enter the room and are shocked seeing preeta lying on the bed. Tear marks were seen on her face.

Karan sits beside her and pats her cheeks.

Karan pats her cheeks- preeta...preeta utho (looks at rakhi) mom ye aankhein nahi khol rahi

Mahesh- main doctor ko phone karta hu

Mahesh calls the doctor while karan picks preeta and makes her lye properly. He looks at her worried. Kareena kritika sherlyn dadi and prithvi also comes hearing noise. They get shocked seeing preeta unconscious. Kareena holds rakhi who was crying.