Chapter 17: Sending Gifts

Aarav instructed all the servants to keep the luggage and necessary items in the car. Ruhana looked at him, she came and handed him his medicine with a glass of water.

"Suno.. Khushi ko kuch mat batana meri tabiyat ke baare mein bhi nahi" Aarav said.

Ruhana eyed at him "nahi bataungi.. bata diya toh mujhse zyada khabar legi tumhari" she replied. 

He smiled and took the medicine. Khushi came out of the room and shouted "Dadda.. mom kaha they aap dono raat bhar?" 

Ruhana turned and asked "Tum soyi nahi thi raat ko?" 

"dadda laute nahi they na.. aur phir aap bhi nahi dikhi mujhe batao batao kya chal raha hai mere peeche?" she asked suspciously. 

Aarav smiled "kuch nahi Khushi.. tumhare liye ek gift lena tha toh bas ruu ko bulaya maine" he lied to her. 

"raat ko kaunsi dukaan khulti hai?" she asked.

Ruhana sighed deeply and thought "jhooth bolna aata nahi toh pata nahi bolta kyun hai.." 

"Khushi bahut late ho raha hai.. chalo jaldi" Aarav diverted her away and took her out of the house. 

London

Manvi returned home and found Vineet in a completely different mood. She asked "bhai jabse tum India se laute ho ajeeb behave kar rahe ho"

Vineet smiled at her "ajeeb toh tum ho"

Manvi glared at him and said "no.. aur Samrat ki shaadi hai na 2 din mein toh aap yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

"Main nahi jaa raha hun" he informed her.

"Kyun? He loves you right? Meri wajah se ab uski shaadi attend nahi karoge toh usko bura lagega aur main phirse villian ban jaungi" she said, making a face.

Vineet kept the wedding card in front of her, Manvi glanced at it. She read the bride and her family's names.

She looked at him and what is destiny's game? Her daughter is marrying into Vineet's family.

She smiled at him hiding her pain behind it "aapko phir toh definitely jaana chahiye.. Kyuku ladki waalo ka parivar mujhse nafrat karta hai aapse nahi.."

"Par meri family toh tum ho na 18 saal se" Vineet said

"Haan pata hai par aap Samrat ke chachu ho.. He needs you! Yahan ki meetings sab main sambhal lungi" Manvi assured him.

"Main nahi jaa raha hun.." he denied and went to his room.

Manvi booked his flight ticket and then sent the confirmation email to him. Vineet's phone beeped, he read it and was shocked "What the.. Ye ladki meri baat hi nahi sunti hai"

He opened the door of his room and shouted "mannu.. Ye kya jabardasti hai?"

"Bhai.. ab tickets book ho chuke hai! Tumhe jaana hi padega mujhe villian nahi banna hai Samrat ke saamne phirse" Manvi reminded him about the engagement day incident.

Vineet took a deep breath "fine.."

Manvi smiled and moved to her room. Tears escaped down her eyes, she was elated to know her daughter is marrying Samrat. She had only heard about him from Vineet but the way he had described Samrat was enough for her to assume he was indeed the best for Khushi.

She called her staff and asked her to get something for her as soon as possible. She went to her wardrobe and took out the jewelry box. The staff came and Manvi wrapped two gifts.

She then went to Vineet's room who was packing his stuff. She said "bhai..."

Vineet turned "haan Manvi..."

Only For Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें