Chapter 38: Thr Trap Of Lies

Ruhana entered the house, she placed her bag on the chair, and went straight to the bedroom to check. She opened the door and she wasn't surprised not to find Aarav. She checked the bathroom and it was empty too. She walked out and saw Vineet in front of her eyes "nahi hai gattu ghar pe.. Ab kya kehna hai tumhara?" she asked

"Are dost ke yahan hi hoga wo.. Kya pata zaroorat padh gayi ho use" Vineet tried to give an explanation.

Ruhana crossed her arms across her chest 'toh tum kehna chahte ho mujhe mere hi bhai ko pehchanne mein galti hui hai?" she asked

"Ho sakti hai tum kitni door khadi thi" Vineet said

Ruhana raised her eyebrow "really? Thik hai aane do gattu se usse hi sawal jawab karungi ab main" she sits down on the couch with her eyes fixed on the main door.

The landline rings, Ruhana picks up the call before she could ask the girl said from other side "baby.. Kal hum mil rahe hai 6 baje intezar karungi tumhara college ke bahar"

She glared at Vineet and passed the phone to him "lo tumhari nayi girlfriend ka phone hai"

He stared at her, and he placed the receiver to his ear "hello.." he said in an annoyed tone

"Why do you always pick up the phone? Aaru ko mera message de dena" she said and ends the call.

Vineet places the receiver back and looked at Ruhana with a fake smile. He thought "ye Aaru ke chakkar mein na meri hi image kharab ho gayi hai.. Aaj toh ya toh ye pitega apni behen ke haath se ya main hi iska murder kar dunga bahut ho gaya drama.."

He said "tum wait karti raho main chala sone good night'

"Haan jao kal toh tumhe date pe jaana hai na" Ruhana said sarcastically.

"Mujhe kal college jaana hai pehle.." he rebuked

"Maine pucha nahi.." she replied and sits back on the couch.

Vineet walks to his room. He closes the door and moves to the bathroom to freshen up. He changes and steps out after 10 minutes. He picked up a book and began to read it. He heard some sound from the window, he thought it could be an insect and ignored it.

He turned the page and again the sound was heard. He turned towards the window and his eyes became wide seeing Aarav beeping through. He placed the book on the bed and rushed to him. He opened the window and asked "Aaru tu yahan kya kar raha hai?"

Aarav gave him a look "mujhe na latakne ka shauk hai isliye yahan aa gaya" he said in scastic tone.

Vineet saw him standing on the AC stand, he asked "Tu aaya kaise itni upar"

"Pipe se chadke ab mujhe andar kheech" Aarav said

Vineet thought for a moment and smiled "kyun? Darawaze se aa.." he crossed his arms.

Aarav glared at him "taaki meri behen mujhe jaan se maar daale baithi hogi darwaze pe aankhein bichaye"

Vineet was surprised hearing him. Aarav said "zyada soch mat meri behen hai mujhe pata hai sab.. Ab ye partition khol aur mujhe andar aane de"

"Nahi.." he refused

Aarav's jaw dropped in a state of shock "kyun nahi?"

"Tum ye jo kar rahe ho galat hai samjhe! Kitni fikar karti hai tumhari.. Khane pe bhi intezar kiya mujhe aaj guilt hua usse jhooth bolte hue" he said

Aarav stared at him "behen meri hai.. Tujhe kyun itna bura lag raha hai haan? Chup chap khol warna yahi se muka marunga" he warned him.

"Bulau.." he said

Only For Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें