Chapter 26: Reception - 1

Ruhana was all dressed up for the reception party, she moved towards Aarav's room and took out clothes for the night. She kept them on the bed along with his watch and wallet. She glanced at the bathroom and said "tumhare kapde nikal diye hai jaldi karo" 

"haan bas aaya.. tum  ek baar phone karke puchlo manager se sab ready hai kya waha?" he shouted from the bathroom 

Ruhana sighed deeply, he had gone there two times to confirm and still wants her to ask the manager "Aarav.. tum khud sab dekhke aaye ho na abhi" 

"haan lekin pucho na mujhe koi gadbad nahi chahiye" he replied

Ruhana nodded "thik hai puchti hun" she moves out of his room and searched for her phone. She finds it on the table and grabs it. She calls the manager and asks him about the preparation. 

"mam jaisa Sir ne kaha tha waise hi tayari ki hai humne aap Sir ko bolyie chinta na kare" he assured her. 

Ruhana smiled "thik hai" she ends the call and after a minute Aarav steps out of his room. She turned and glanced at him. He gave her a questionable look, she stepped towards him and adjusted his tie. He looked at her and she said "Khushi ke dadda waha sab thik hai aap aaj enjoy karenge koi kaam ka tension nahi aur gussa toh bilkul nahi samjhe" 

 He looked at her and she said "Khushi ke dadda waha sab thik hai aap aaj enjoy karenge koi kaam ka tension nahi aur gussa toh bilkul nahi samjhe" 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"thik hai baba.. ab chale?" he asked

Ruhana nodded and both left the house. 

Aarav eyed her and said "waise Vineet bhi waha aane waala hai" 

"toh?" she asked rolling her eyes toward him. 

"what do you mean by toh? itne saalo baad dono mile ho thoda toh time spent karo ek saath" he said with a smile on his face

"mujhe nahi karna hai pehle uss din wo tumhari insult hote dekhta raha aur kal bhi" she was upset with her. 

"Ruu.. ye hum dono ke beech ki baat hai tum mere saath ho waise hi wo Manvi ke saath hai" he exclaimed

"wo sahi hai?" She questioned and he remained silent. 

"mana ab tumhara aur Manvi ka koi rishta nahi par iss tarah tumhari insult karne ka bhi use haq nahi hai.. " she said

Aarav held her hand and said "meri pyaari behena... mere liye tum aur Khushi mayne rakhte hai baaki duniya kya karti hai isse mujhe farak nahi padta hai" he said and expected her not to bother about this much. 

"ache se janti hun tumhe main.. kitna farak padta hai tumhe aur kitna nahi.. ye gusse ke peeche kya hai mujhe pata hai samjhe tum" she said meaningfully  

The car halts at the entrance of the hotel, Aarav gets off the car and smiled at her "pakka aaj no gussa.." he assured her. 

Ruhana smiled and she gets off the car. They walked into the hotel and then straight to the reception hall. Ruhana was amazed to see the decorations, he had spent so much despite being in bad financial condition. She thought if Khushi finds about all this, she will be more upset. 

Only For Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें