Chapter 1: Prologue

Mumbai

The hustle bustle city of the country , many dreams and struggles are story of each street. In this street, a small bungalow named "Khushi Villa".

Inside the house, a lady in her early 40s came out of the kitchen. She looked at the time, it showed 8 am in the morning. She moved into a room, a girl in her early 20s was sleeping cozily hugging the pillow with a smooth smile on her face.

The lady sat on bed beside her and moved her fingers into her hairs, she said "beta utho college jaana hai na"

The girl shifted her head to her lap and said in sleepy tone "mom, Khushi ko nhi jaana hai aaj college"

The lady smiled and said "Aise kaise nahi jaana hai? Last year hai na tumhara"

Khushi opened her eyes and smiled broadly "haan phir no college and no padhai, only masti" she said dreamily.

The lady smiled... "Okay baba.. Par pehle college toh jao padhai khatam toh karo" she said briefly.

Khushi sat up straight and said "okay mom par pehle aap khushi ka favourite nashta banado please"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Thik hai tum ready ho jao tabtak main tumhare Dad ka saman nikal deti hun" she said with a smile.

Khushi giggled "Dad bhi na, itne bade ho gaye hai par phir bhi aapki zaroorat hoti hai unhe"

She smiled and said "tumhare Dad ko kaam se fursat mile toh apna dhyan rakhe na"

"Aap ho na unka dhyan rakhne ke liye mom" Khushi said side hugging her.

"Wo toh main hamesha hun chal ab ready ho jaa" she said while patting her head lightly. Khushi nodded and moved to the bathroom.

The lady moved out of the room, she came into the another room which was next door. She moved to the cupboard and took out a watch and wallet. She kept it on bed along with other clothes.

She moved to the study table and arranged it properly "yeh bhi na, apni cheezein thik se rakhta nhi hai phir kuch missing ho gaya toh pura ghar sar pe utha lega"

She said loudly "tumhari file table pe rakhi hai, ghadi aur wallet maine rakh diya hai" as she knew the person was inside the washroom and then left the room.

A man came out of the bathroom wearing jeans and shirt. He smiled looking at his watch and wallet. He wore his watch, kept his wallet in the back pocket of his jeans and moved out wearing his blazer.

He came to the dining table for the breakfast and sat down. Khushi came out of the room, she hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek "Good morning Dad"

"Good morning," he said while patting her cheek.

Khushi frowned and sat opposite him "Dad get shaved.. You will look more handsome" she said.

Only For Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें