Chapter 2: His Confession

Khushi was searching for someone in the college corridors but was unable to find him. She sighed "where is this samrat"

She moved to the library and found him standing next to the bookshelf. She moved to him and hits his arm lightly and whispered "tum yahan ho aur maine pure college mein dhundh liya tumhe!! "

He smiled and turned to her, he said "Acha? Khushi Shastri ko aisa bhi kya kaam hai jo mujhse milne ke liye itni bekarar thi?" he asked winking at her.

Khushi glared at him and said "shut up Samrat, next week se exams hai and tumhe masti sujh rahi hai"

"Are yaar relax, tum hamesha exams se pehle nervous hoti ho aur phir top karti ho.. Ajeeb sample ho yaar tum!! " Samrat said thoughtfully.

She smiled and said "Dad pe gayi hun na! Mom bhi yahi bolti hai. But jo hai so hai. Ab chalo jaldi se, class ka time ho raha hai"

She held his hand and pulled him from there, Samrat said "Are.. aise kheechengi na toh sab sochenge hum dono best friends nhi lovers hai. "

Khushi left his hand and glared at him "samrat.. Enough"

Samrat smiled... "What?" he moved closer to her.

She stepped back, her feet stopped when she hit the wall. She looked at him nervously.. "Samrat.."

"Kya? Sach hi toh hai

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Kya? Sach hi toh hai.. Hum dono pichle 3 saal se ek dusre ko jante hai, tumhe pata hai main tumse pyar karta hun but tum maanti nhi ho.. Ab toh aakhiri saal bhi khatam hone waala kab manogi?" he questioned while looking straight into her eyes.

She was staring at him and for a moment she was lost. "Samrat.. Main"

He sighed and stepped back.. "Jao class ke liye late ho jayega"

Khushi turned and smiled shyly. She ran to her classroom. Samrat leaned against the wall "haaye ye ladki sab samjhti hai par samajhna nhi chahti "

After attending the classes, Khushi moved out of the college, Samrat came on bike and stood in front of her.

"Aao tumhe ghar chod dun" he offered.

"Nahi samrat, Dad ne car bheji hai mujhe lene.." Khushi replied while pointing towards the car.

Samrat sighed and said "bechari meri bike kabse taras rahi tumhe piche bithane ke liye.. Koi nhi, bye see you tomorrow at the annual function" he wore his helmet and drove off.

Khushi smiled and sat inside the car. After half an hour, she reached home. She moved straight to her room and kept her things on the table. A smile appeared on her lips thinking about Samrat. His words were echoing in her ears..

"Hum dono pichle 3 saal se ek dusre ko jante hai tumhe pata hai main tumse pyar karta hun but tum maanti nhi ho.. Ab toh aakhiri saal bhi khatam hone waala kab manogi"

She turned and was shocked to see Ruhana standing there. Khushi asked "mom aap kab aayi?"

"Jab tum kahin khoyi hui thi" Ruhana said looking at her keenly.

Only For Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें