7

Chapter 7- Ifhy

Jahseh

I barely got any information from Amala, once again I failed.

"You good" Stokeley asked. He was sitting on the couch eating.

"No, she's a bitch. I can't talk to her no mo" I said.

"We don't call females bitches, Jah" Stoke said.

"I was trying to talk to her and she said I disrespected her dad" I said ignoring what he said.

"You probably did"

"Who's side are you on"

"Not yours" He said while chuckling.

"We're you trynna fuck her" Stokeley asked.

"Fuck no" I said.

"Oh so you just pinned her against the wall for no reason, ok" He said while getting on his phone.

I walked away before I said anything that might cause some shit.

Later that day

It was beginning to get dark so I decided to take a walk and maybe go hunting. Right when I walked outside a sweet sent filled the air. I followed the smell until it led me to a girl. She had black straight hair with green highlights and wore a black sweater with leggings. She was waking slowly on the sidewalk while on her phone. I quickly walked up to her.

"You know you should watch your surroundings more" I said.

The girl jumped and quickly took out her earbuds.

"Fuck dude, you scared me" She said. I chuckled.

"Sorry about that" I said.

"It's fine. You look familiar have we met before" She asked.

"I don't think so" I said.

"Can I ask you something, and it's totally fine if you think it's weird"

"What is it" I asked tilting my head.

"Can you walk me home, I feel uncomfortable walking by myself" She said.

"Of course" I said with a smirk.

She seemed like she didn't care that she was leading a stranger to her home, which made everything easier.

After a minute we made it to an ally.

"Did we take a wrong turn" I asked.

The girl turned to me. Her lips were no longer red and her skin was pale. The sweet sent was gone and the smell of the dead took its place.

"No, we're home" Her eyes began turning black.

I wanted to run but my feet felt heavy.

"I've found you" the familiar voice said.

"What do you want" I asked.

"Take me to her" Irene said.

"Take you to who" I asked.

"Amala"

"I can't" I said.

I felt my body being brought closer to her. My body felt like it was on fire.

"Don't disobey me. Did you forget you work for me. I'm the reason your even alive" She yelled.

She put her hand to my neck and began chocking me.

"I'll kill you the same way I killed your mother"

"Fine" I was able to get out.

She let go and I fell to the ground.

"You have until midnight on Halloween" She said then vanished.

I couldn't get up, my body was too weak. I laid on the ground while the hot tears welled up in my eyes. There were two choices I had to make. I either have to kill Amala or I'll protect her.

A/n

This proves I've been watching a lil too much anime😭. How y'all feel about this chapter? Is it too dramatic? Y'all can give me suggestions too if y'all want.