3

Chapter 3 -The lost girl

"So where do y'all want to go" Stokeley said.

We ended up in his car, Tamia and I were in the back while the two boys were in the front.

"So y'all beg me to come with y'all but y'all don't know where to go" I said.

"Calm down Amala we're going to have fun, wherever we're going"  Tamia said with a nervous laugh.

During the ride everyone was talking except me. I didn't know what they were talking about so I did what I usually do, daydream.

"Come on y'all, we made it" Stokeley said.

We all got out the car and all that was there was a small house and a dirt path. We walked to the house and the boys walked right in.

"Do we follow them or" I asked. She didn't answer me and walked inside. I followed her and seen them talking to some other people.

"What y'all doing out of school" A man said.

"That ain't none of your business but let us rent some of those dirt bikes" Stokeley said while laughing.

"Unt un I'm not driving one of those things" I said. Jahseh looked at me.

"Who said you were driving" He said and turned back around.

"Alright I have two ready, bring them back before tonight" The man said.

"Thanks man" Stoke said and gave the man the money.

We walked out the house and the bikes were right in front of us. The boys got on the bikes and Tamia got on with Stokeley.

"What you waiting for girl" Jahseh said. I rolled my eyes but still got on with him.

"Y'all trynna race" Stoke asked.

"No" I yelled.

"Aight bet" Jahseh yelled. Without any warning the two began the race. I quickly wrapped my arms around Jah's waist.

The area we were in was huge so it was easy to get lost. Stokeley and Tamia ended up ahead of us and after a minute we couldn't see them anymore. Jah stopped the bike.

"Where the fuck did they go" He said to his self. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. After a couple rings it went straight to Stokeley's voice mail.

"Hi, if I didn't answer I don't know you or I'm in the middle of fucking somebody"

"Answer the phone nigga I think I'm lost" Jahseh said into the phone and then hung up.

"Call yo friend, see if she answers" He told me.

I took my phone out and seen that my phone was about to die. I quickly called Tamia and it went straight to voicemail.

"She ain't answer" I said. He sighed and started the bike back up.

"Where we going" I asked him.

"I don't know" He said.

We rode around until the house came back into view. When we got closer to it we could see that the bike was there but Stokeley and Tamia wasn't.

"Where did Stokeley go" Jahseh asked the man.

"Oh they left, they told me that y'all could take the dirt bike to get back home" The man said and went back inside the house.

Jahseh's phone began to ring and he answered it.

"Where did y'all go" He asked. I heard a voice come from the phone but couldn't make out what was said. A few minutes later Jahseh ended the phone call.

"What did he say" I asked.

"Where do you live" He asked me and ignored my question. I told him my address and we began on our journey.