13

Chapter 13- Parties always end bad

Amala

We were headed to the party and I was feeling a little tipsy because Tamia forced me to take two shots so I can get "turnt up". My phone was ringing with Jah's name flashing on it.

"Oh my fucking gosh. Tell that nigga to stop he done called for the 100th time" Tamia said in the drivers seat.

I was concerned for her she had way more shots then me and she's driving.

...

When we made it to the party the smell of alcohol hit my nose. We walked inside and dudes were checking us out while some girls glared at us.

"Bitches is mad I see" Tamia shouted over the music.

She went up to a boy and before I knew they were grinding on each other. Stokeley gonna be mad if he hear about this shit.

I wanted to stay close to Tamia but I didn't want to just stand there and watch her and shit. I was about to go get a drink but someone called my name. I looked around until I locked eyes with someone. He walked up to me with a smile on his face.

"You must not remember me huh" He said.

I looked closely and studied his features.

"Of course I remember you Malachi" I said giving him a hug.

I had a huge crush on Malachi since the 5th grade. We talked here and there in middle school but lost contact when went to high school.

"Do you want to get a drink" He asked.

I nodded.

He gently grabbed my hand and guided me to where the drinks were. I grabbed me a cup and he poured some Hennessy in it.

"So how's life" He asked while pouring himself a drink.

"It's been hard. This nigga that I'm dealing with is putting me through hell" I said taking a sip.

"It can be like that. My ex and I aren't on good terms and I just found out she's pregnant" He said.

"Aww you're going to be a dad" I said.

"Yeah but I don't want no kid. I'm still in school and barely get paid at my job. I just know she's going to put me on child support" Malachi said.

I felt bad but it ain't like i could do anything. Don't have sex kids.

"You'll figure something out, I'm sure of it" I said trying to be a good friend.

"We should go to a room I need someone to talk to" He suggested.

At this point I didn't know what was really happening so I just agreed.

I kept stumbling everywhere so Malachi had to help me get upstairs and into the room. I felt dizzy and everything was spinning.

"You didn't tell me you had a twin" I said pointing to the other Malachi.

He laughed and helped me sit down on the bed.

"How are you feeling" He asked me.

"I feel good" I said while laughing.

"Never trust what's in your drink" He said.

I was now aware of what was about to happen. He made me lay down on the bed and got on top of me to prevent me from getting up.

"Get off me" I yelled.

"I thought this was what you wanted" He said kissing my neck.

I began screaming until I felt a sting on my face.

"Shut up its not like anyone can hear you"

Tamia

One thing about me a bitch can hold her liquor. After I was done dancing with some dude I began looking all over for Amala.

"Aye if you're looking for your friend she went with Malachi" A random girl said.

"Thank you" I said.

I quickly ran upstairs and I could hear a scream but it was faint. I walked towards the sound and my eyes widened. A nigga bout to die tonight.

I called Stokeley just in case some shit pop off.

"What's up ma" He said into the phone.

"Bring yo ass here. Amala in trouble" I said.

Then I heard the three beeps. Damn that's all I had to say?

I couldn't just wait for him to get here while my bestfriend scared for her life. I began banging on the door.

"Go away I'm busy" I heard him say.

"Don't touch her nigga" I yelled.

"Move" I heard someone say from behind me.

It was Jahseh and this nigga looked mad as fuck. I stepped away and watch as this nigga threw himself at the door. The door came off and Jah began beating that nigga up.

I ran to Amala who was crying. I pulled down her dress which was up to her waist. I helped her walk out and passed her to Stokeley so he could carry her to the car.

I looked back at Jah and seen the scariest shit in my life. He had blood all over his hands and his eyes were black. I froze with fear.

"Go to the car now" He demanded.

I ran my ass downstairs and kept running till I got to the car🏃🏾‍♀️.

"J-Jahseh's eyes they were black" I told Stokeley who was in the drivers seat.

I sat in the back with Amala trying to comfort her. Stokeley then sighed and looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"Keep watching" He said.

I did as told and watched his eyes turn from normal to white. I was about to open the door and book it but I couldn't leave Amala.

"What the fuck are you" I asked not allowing myself to cry.

"What do you think" He asked while rolling his eyes.

"I don't know maybe a wolf"

Jahseh then came out the house and sat in the passengers seat. He slightly turned towards me.

"Don't tell anyone about this night" He said.

Now who the fuck am I'm going to tell when I only talk to Amala.

"Ok"

A/n

I don't know where I'm going with this book. I hope you all enjoyed tho🫶🏾