4

Chapter 4-Night Sky

We were getting closer to my house and Jahseh still haven't said anything since earlier. He stopped the dirt bike and let me get off.

"Thanks" I said. He didn't say anything back so I decided to just walk away. I don't know what's his problem.

When I walked in the house I heard the loud ass dirt bike start up again.

"Where the hell were you at" I heard my mom say. I turned around and gave her an awkward smile.

"So I see we're skipping school to hang out with boys now huh. What were the rules Amala" She said. I was getting irritated because she always start assuming shit.

"To focus on work and worry about boys after I finish  college" I said while looking down at the floor. She sighed.

"Just go in your room I don't wanna speak to you right now" She said. I wanted to say something but she won't listen.

Before I went to my room I went to my fathers old office. It was just a small room that he used to spend most of his time in. When I walked in I seen that the window was open and I could feel the cold wind. When I closed it I seen a piece of paper fall onto the floor. I picked the note up and read it.

Meet me at our spot on the day before Halloween. I have a surprise for you- Irene

"What are you doing in here Amala" I heard my mother say. She sounded startled but why.

"Oh nothing I just heard something in here and decided to check it out" I said and hid the note behind my back. She nodded her head.

"Ok just go to bed, I love you" Ma said.

"Love you too" I said and went to my room. I put the note in my drawer and did my night routine.

After a while I got in the bed and dozed off.

Jahseh

"I don't think I like Amala" I told Stokeley.

"Why not you just met her" He asked.

"I don't know it's just the vibe around her is weird"

"Or maybe she's the one" He said.

"Can't be niggas stopped doing those curses around the 90's" I said.

"Just because she probably doesn't know about curses doesn't mean her fam don't either"

"Damn you right, aight change of plans you can't kill her best friend" I told Stoke.

"How am I'm gonna survive then" He asked.

"Go look for some people in the streets or something" I told him. Ski sucked his teeth and disappeared.

Stokeley

I was in a gas station waiting to see if I could get a bitch to fall into my trap. I felt a pair of eyes and turned to see a girl with blond hair staring at me, she quickly looked away and blushed. I walked up to her with a small smile.

"Hey" I said awkwardly.

"Hi" She said back.

"You knows it's kinda late for a pretty girl like you to be here all by yourself. Crazy shit happens at night" I said.

"Oh it's fine I live close by"

Next thing I know I'm walking down the road with this girl.

"So you trynna fuck or what" I asked her getting straight to the point. She bit her bottom lip.

"Yeah um my house is right here and my parents aren't here either" She said.

We walked into the house and went upstairs to her room. I began kissing her neck and felt my fangs come out.

"Ouch" She said while holding on to her neck. She looked at her hand and seen a little bit of blood.

"Shit sorry about that. I couldn't help it" I said with a chuckle. The girl looked at me while her eyes widened.

"What's wrong Madeline, you aren't scared aren't you" I said with a smirk.

"H-how do you know my name" She asked with fear. I tilted my head.

"I found out your name the moment I laid eyes on you"

***
Yeah this chapter sucks and I could've did better but whatever🤷🏽‍♀️