🍁Chapter 3🍁

Rakshit and Drishti were looking at each other as if they were cpuld kill each other at any moment if possible

Rakshit and Drishti were looking at each other as if they were cpuld kill each other at any moment if possible. But amidst all this Rakshit carefully examined Drishti's beautiful face full of sweetness and the little innocence, childhishness that still hid somewhere  even after all these years of pre maturity.

THE DARK KNIGHT was not so
innocent but Drishti Sharma, yes, she was still that girl who was happy with her life and cared less about all the worldly things.

But that girl seemed to be lost somewhere since that one day that turned everything around.

He looked into her deep black eyes, her silky smooth hair, the cripsed snaky black locks moving gently in the air.

But you know- he thought that she was just crazy.

Drishti too looked at his handsome face, his well shaved beard , his well maintained physique, his lovely eyes showing some softness. The softness every human had but this human usually kept it aside and coated himself with bitterness.

And- she considered him weird.

After they stopped staring at each other
Drishti began speaking.

Drishti: so u Mr Rakshit phalana dimkana

Rakshit: Shergil..

Drishti: pucha meine?...leave it so jaise ki tumhe pata hai hum dono aj se ue apartment share karne vale hain islea u have to follow certain rules.

That irritated him but she was being resonable. Since they had to live together rules etc were highly needed.

Rakshit: and what the heck they??

Drishti: yehi! Yahi akar thodi kam
dikhana.

Rakshit: tum kuch bologi ya mein jau?

She looked at him with anger but shrugged it to tell him the rules seeing his impatience.

Drishti: so lets begin.

RULE NO 1... subh washroom sabse
pehle mein use karungi.

Rakshit: r u serious?

For the two people who woke up early,  who didn't want to use the washroom first so that they could get ready for their work?

As if she was about to answer him.

Drishti: RULE NO 2..rat ko late ana
mana hai 10 baje ke bad tumhe andar entry nahi milegi.

RULE NO 3.... Tum yahan par drink ua smoke nahi kar sakte not allowed. Nashe bhi nai.

Rakshit (irritated): mein nahi karta!

Drishti: mujhe distract mat karo..

RULE NO 4.. tum yahan par apni koi gf nahi la sakte. Aur agar lao to yahan mere samne ya ghar mein 2 koi kiss viss nahi honi chahea.

Rakshit: kya bakwas hai tumne mujhe samajh kya rakha hai.

Drishti: what? ab age suno.

RULE NO 5...mere kamre mein
knock kea bina mat ana

RULE NO 6..(il hesitant) aur agar koi aisi vaisi harkat ki na to mein police ko bula lungi

Rakshit smiled hearing this as he himself was a police officer. When
Drishti saw him smiling she fely a little weird and sensed something fishy. She tried to go but Rakshit held her arm and pinned her to the wall.

She was about to speak something when Rakshit put a finger on her lips.
As she was getting nervous while
Rakshit was enjoying her state of speechlessness at that moment. He laughed a little and then said.

Rakshit: tabse bakwas hi kari ja rahi ho meri bat gaur se suno i know ki har ladki ko lya dar hota hai I know ki tumhe bhi dar lagta hai but trust me mein koi aisa vaisa ladka nahi hun. Tumhe uncomfortable hone ka koi mauka ahi dunga..

Hearing this she smiled. A soft feeling crept into her heart. For the first time she thought he was not too bad.

Noticing her smile Rakshit leaned
near her ear.

Rakshit: par koi pareshani nahi khari karunga uski koi guarantee nahi hai.

Her smile faded sooner than it appeares. Rakshit saw that and left her.

Rakshit: ab mere rules ki bari.

Drishti: what? Ye kya bat hai?

Now that wasn't fair. She got to frame her side of the rules so he should get the same opportunity too.

Rakshit: han to tumne apne bata
dea ab meri bari.

RULE NO1...mere room mein mat
ana. Never
RULE NO 2..no boyfriends allowed
for u either.
RULE NO 3....chahe kuch bhi ho jae andhi ae tufan ae bijli gire mujhse chipakna mat.

Pushing her shoulder with his finger he turned his face away like she was fangirling over him but he was too hard for accepting her love.

Drishti: oh hello Rakshit mein pagal lagti hun, mein bijli ki tar se chipak jaun tumse chipakne se acha. N u
Yeah i dont have a boyfriend so don't you dare to mention it. Air chance to bilkul marna bdw.

Rakshit: good, very good. well, mein kue mein kud jau tumpe chance marne se pehle, so. Bye.

He was going when Drishti called
him from behind.

Drishti: oh hello vo room mera hai.

Rakshit moved to other room after
picking his bag, not quiet in mood for arguing with her this time.

(Who remembers what's gonna happen next?)

I wrote it a longgg ago, and I wasn't too good back then. So bear with this only. I'll edit it after a few months.