🍁Chapter 14🍁

2 Years Hence

In the same apartment Rakshit Shergill lived with the memories of his heart's stealer.

Romi and Divya got married and wanted Rakshit to return to India but her memories didn't let him go anywhere.

It was after he helped her escape the police and let her finish her mission without asking her a single question.

But she left.

He didn't ask why she was doing it.

He didn't ask what she was getting aftr doing it.

Yet she left.

Left without meeting him.

All he had of her was her memories.

He didn't know where she left but was determined to find her. He wanted to see her and ask her why?

Why she did that to him?

And today was another day he spent tracking three lookalikes that matched 80% of her looks as informed by his hired detectives.

Alas he got nothing these 2 years but now his heart told him everything was going to be okay and he believed it too when a detective told him they found her and he needed to confirm the figure of the girl.

Waiting impatiently for the picture he paryed it to be her. Prayed it to be the girl he loved with all of his heart.

And the picture displayed.

Im front of his eyes he saw the angelic figure that he had been yearing to see dressed in an all black suit and helping an elderly cross the road.

For the moment his heartbeat stopped. A wave of anger mixed with restlessness swept past him since he loved her the same way he did before. But he was mad at her for leaving him in such a spot.

Picking up his phone he dialed a number and when the person picked the call, he spoke plainly.

Rakshit:- Romi mein ghar aa raha hun.

The call was cut without any further explanation or wait for the second party to speak.

Rakshit:- ye tumne acha nahi kia Drishti. Bilkul nahia kia. Pata nahi mein tumhe maf kar paunga ya nahi. Par tumse puchunga zaroor ki tumne aisa kia kyu. Jab mein taiyar tha tumhe apnane ke lea iske bawjood ki tum vahi ho jise police itne samay se dhund rahi thi. Tum chali gai.

He cried.

.....

Somewhere in a small city, in a village near Mumbai Drishti had built her own world after finishing an entire branch of company and its associates.

The news spread like fire regarding the sudden downfall of the companies but nothing was said of the one behind it.

Looking at the beautiful set of crockery that Rakshit brought for her when they lived together she sighed throwing it away in a dustbin.

Forced to leave her love, she was devastated as she couldn't get herself to tell him the truth.

"Maybe he will hate me"

"He won't accept me"

"I lied"

Such thoughts clouded her mind but when she finally got ready to give it a shot thinking that he will listen and understand.

Another news awaited her.

She was enthralled to hear it but it broke her at the same it.

"Drishti" a voice called that forced her to turn back and smiled at the person ordering her.

Drishti:- ab kya hua? Aur ye Drishti kya hota hai?

"Mama!" The child cried and caught her kurti in his hands.

Drishti:- Rehan please. Mama ko kam krne do.

Rehan:- mama, dudhu. Abhi!

Drishti smiled and picked him in her arms.

Rehan has never changed and always reminded her of his father.

Shekhar Malhotra

The man she was happily married to.

Until one day something wretched their lives.

Hi! So I will update 2 parts daily and will complete this story first.

Any guesses about the storyline?