🍁Chapter 5🍁

Next morning Drishti has to go for workShe had taken a bath and prepared their breakfast

She had taken a bath and prepared their breakfast. Rakshit had just come after having a bath wearing only jeans and holding a towel in his hand.

He was drying his hair by rubbing
the towel harshly in his hairs. Drishti was just starting at him for his audacity to exit the washroom like that.

He came near her and snapped his fingers in front of her eyes that were continuously starting him which brought her back into reality leaving her curses of frustration behind.

Drishti: what

Rakshit (smirking): stop starting at me myjhe pata hai mein bht khubsurat hun.

Drishti: no I'm not

Rakshit: yes u are

Drishti: ok. I'm starting what will you do. Nahi abhi batao! Kr kya loge.

Rakshit: bahut besharam ho tum. Ek to bechare besahara admi ko dekh rai ho upar se uske gale par rahi ho.

Drishti: i know thax lot for ur compliment

Rakshit: sharam karo

Drishti: u r half naked aur sharam
mein karun?

She had a point

But he had ego

Rakshit: what the hell meri marzi mein jase marzi ghumu. Tumhe kyu chitiyan kat rahi hain.

Drishti: han kat rahi hain. Mujhe ye sab biklul nahi pasand ki koi ladka aise ghume. Tum jaise phaltu mein apne 8 packs ke denge marte hain.

Rakshit: what

Drishti realizes what she said and now is a bit embarrassed. She just described him which meant she was clearly staring.

Rakshit: pr mujhe to aise ghumna ki pasand hai. Apne 6 srry 8 packs dikhate hue. Vase tumne itni jaldi count kr bhi lea.

He said while smirking and giggling later on.

Drishti: aisa kuch nahi hai. Chup chap khana kha lo.

Rakshit: ok

Drishti: pehle shirt pehno.

Rakshit: kyu tumse control nahi hoga.(controlling his laughter)

Drishti comes close to him and keeps her one hand on his chest while Rakshit is shocked at the sudden move.

Drishti: han nahi hoga. Agar tumne shirt nahi pehni to..

Rakshit: (nervous)tooo

From no where she tok out th butter and spread it over his body. Benefit of cooking was that she knew she had kept the butter on the shelf behind her.