🍁Chapter 12🍁

Months passed like this, everything was going normal between them except for the growing closeness

Months passed like this, everything was going normal between them except for the growing closeness. Even if the fights continued something more than just liking developed between them.

Both of them knew what it was but none was ready to confess to the other thinking that the other wasn't in any kind of love with them.

Now it was the time to kidnap the son of manager of the company who was in on the plan once Romi met him and gave him a brief of the situation.

At night Drishti had planned to kidnap the son. She left the home tip toed without letting Rakshit know of her abscence.

The Manager was sleeping peacefully in his home when he heard a knock at the door. Like a stupid fellow he went to open the door when saw a masked person standing there.

Within a second she drugged out a gun and pointed it at his head. His son came running outisde to check what it was. Taking advantage of the situation she asked him to get in the car with hand gestures and when he was inside, she gave a letter to the manager warning him to not call the police or else his son would be found dead.

As she was driving with the son, Vishal, she called Romi.

Drishti: Romi have you arranged the van and the plane and gathered
all of those children of the associates whom you had contacted in a year?

Romi: I have gathered them here and sent the van also. My man will take care of the rest. Don't worry

Drishti: Good. Mein Vishal ko bhej rahi hun vahan pe. He bhagwan iske papa kitne befkoof hain (looking at Vishal) don't mind huh but itni rat ko bina soche samjhe darwaza kholne ki aag kyu lagi thi unhe.

Romi: vo bhi rat ke 2 baje

Drishti: This makes him an idiot

Vishal bowed his head down listening to his father's parise.

Drishti: Does Divya know anything?

Romi: No. And she won't. We are
living together here safely

Drishti: Oooo....togetherrr

Romi: Di, finish your kidnapping first uske bad bat krte hain, Go now

Drishti: Yeah yeah ab hume kon puchega

She giggled.

Romi hung up the call and saw Divya standing at the door listening to him and looking at him with her eyes wide open.

Divya: Yo kya tha? Kidnapping? Kiski? Tum di se bat kr rahe the na?

Romi: Divya...voo..

Divya: I wanna listen the truth

Romi kmew there was no point in fighting. In this relationship of theres they had promised to answer all of their partner's important questions truthfully and bound by that promise, he had to.