🍁Chapter 7🍁

Rakshit was there, politely looking at the dishes with intense look

Rakshit was there, politely looking at the dishes with intense look. But soon he began talking to the dishes as if they were humans.

Rakshit: to tu bata..tu hai plate tujhe doun pehle ya is chamach ko. Chal chod pehle glass dhotte hain. Yar ye bacha hua khana saf karne ka man nahi kr raha mera...ahhh par krna parega

And like this he began his fight
with the utensils.

Drishti was in her room sleeping, or ome could better say trying to sleep when she heard something break outside. She immediately got out as she knew Rakshit was cleaning the utensils and last time he tried cooking he almost set the house on fire, so now something horrible was definitely gonna happen.

She went outside and saw two plates on the floor

Broken

Rakshit just dipping the glasses in the one of the sinks that he filled with water by clogging the exit. More to that he even used bath soap, instead of dish washing soap.

The kitchen was flooded

Imagine working the entire day, cooking the dinner and doing your part of job sincerely and then trying to sleep only to be disturbed by your chaotic roommate trying to wreck the kitchen.

Drishti: Rakkshitt!

Rakshit looked at her and got shit scared. Why wouldn't he be? He had done such a great job.

Rakshit: Drishtil voo..

Drishti: pehle khana aur ab ye sab. I m not yelling at you uselessly. Last ime you were fighting with the food and now with the dishes. Koi kam krna ata hai tumhe?

He wanted to tell her that he had hired a maid back at home but-

Self respect issues

Rakshit: I Was just trying to-

Drishti: shut up. Dish wala soap solution lo aur kam karo dhang se.

Rakshit: so one cleans utensils with liquid soap. Nice!

Yeah he knew the basics :) so why not give a sarcastic reply.

Drishti: han, aur nad mein shelf pe kapra mar dena.

Rakshit: pata hai mujhe

Drishu: yes..n its not a bathing a spare cloth. I have kept it on the table

Rakshit: I know, u told me

Drishti: now get to work

Rakshit: tum jao. Mujhe ajeeb lgta hai kisi ke samne kam krna.

Drishti: fine!

Drishti had left for her room but as she
slowly peeped from the drawing room and saw him drying the dishes with her tshirt that she had hung on the chair for some time and forgot to take it back.

Well, it was completely used it up.

And then there was facewash instead of dosh soap.

As she saw the material she rushed to Rakshit, bewildered at the usage of her stuff for cleaning.

Drishti: what the heck are you trying to do

Rakshit(smiles): look 1 have done a great job. Jalo mat

Drishti (deep breathing): Rakshit, vo meri shirt hai (inhales) aur vo mera facewash

Rakshit held the shirt from the collar and looked at it before laughing.

Rakshit: kitna bakwas saman lati ho. Mujhe laga pocha hai haha.

Drishti: dimaag kharab hai?

Yeah his laughter stopped

Rakshit: what? I have done my job

Drishti: agrh! Tumne bs mera kam baraya hai Rakshit!

Rakshit sighed and tried going to his room when he was pulled from his shirt by Drishti and her used tshirt was thrown at his face.

Drishti: agar subh tak ye kitchen saf na hui to apna khana mangwa lena jaha se mangwana hai.

With the anger that she went back to the room it, he dared to not say anything. Who knew she would bury him alive if he talked back?

As he was on his work again, he noticed Romi's number displaying on his phone screen so he picked the call.

Rakshit: han Roml, kya hal hai?

Romi: bhal kaise no aap?

Rakshit looked at the dishes.

Rakshit: men acha hun tu bata.

Romi: are mein to bht baria. Pata hai aj kya hua?

Rakshit: nmm.
He yawned.

Romi: bhai lagta hai apne aj zyada kam kr lia. Kafu sust lag rahe ho.

Finished the last plate.

Rakshit: han kam to dahut tha

Romi: acha meine apko kaha tha ki mujhe thodi help chahea. Mere friend ki chemistry ki final file mein. Vase bhi apne ek samay chemistry major rakha tha to madad kr skte ho.

Rakshit: han han zarur. Abhi bhi chemistry hi par raha hun.

Romi: acha? Kya?

Rakshit: just studying thoroughly the reactions between different compounds and its consequences.

Romi: wowseems interesting. Ap sachi mere role model ho.

Little did he know his role model was doing dishes.

Rakshit: han. The reaction between them is good but consequences- mat hi puch.

Romi: bht ache bhai. Aur job pe kya kya kia aj?

Rakshit: kuch khas nahi. 2 encounter (plates) kaivon ko (spoons) dho dala. Aur kuch ko to ragad hi dia (glasses)

Romi: i m proud of u bhai

Drishti was trying to sleep but- sleep wasn't in her destiny. So she yelled from her room.

Drishti: kamchor admi hath chalao zuban nahi!

Rakshit(yelled): shut up

Romi: kya hua bhai?

Rakshit: kuch nahi. Ek pagal thi. Jail mein dalne ka man hai.

Romi: ooo. Ab ye kon hai?

Rakshit: mein bad mein bat krta hun.

Romi: bhai please bata do. Chalo photo hi bhej do apni pagal ki. Bht teez ho rahe ho aj kal.

Rakshit: tu phone kat raha hai ya nahi?

I will edit this one properly. Two updates per day. Will publish in a few days