🍁Chapter 15🍁

As soon as Rakshit's flight landed in Mumbai, he set his mission to find Drishti the very same day. Thus he dropped his luggage off at Romi's home and left making the excuse of an urgent work.

The two of them were unable to stop Rakshit.

Flooded with rage, he drove all the way towards the location where Drishti might be living.

The problem was that he only knew the village and it was a fairly large one. The detectives were working but Rakshit Shergill was not a man of patience when it came to her.

These two years he had waited.

And now he couldn't.

Thus went the tormented lover counting the days of his separation from his beloved.

Upon entering the village the first thing he did was ask for the village headman who was a childhood friend of one of his friends. He had asked him to find Drishti as soon as possible and now that 24 hours had passed since Rakshit gave him the task, he was there to inquire about her.

The man, Rishab, looked at Rakshit and nodded his head positively.

Yes, he had found Drishti.

Rakshit:- mujhe uske pas le chalo.

He said, with teary eyes.

The long anticipation was coming to an end as they were crossing the roads of the village to reach Drishti's home and with each step, his heartbeat only picked its pace.

"Pata nahi vo kaisi hogi" he thought for a second.

He was angry, but the thing that came to his mind when he knew he was going to meet his love after so long created a different atmosphere for him

The one where he was just experiencing happiness and nothing else. The experience in itself was so blissful that his anger vanished somewhere.

The feeling of love which had been slumbering in his heart for so long at just rise and from its grave giving a rest to the anger that hus heart held for her.
At the same moment he felt a chimera of emtions, whether to hate her or to love her but in this mixed flow of emotions he just decided to hold her for the first second he saw her and then scold her for leaving him.

His steps halted on the threshold of her home and as Rishabh rang the bell he could feel his heart beat getting faster and faster every second heard.

Drishti:- ai!

As soon as she replied Rakshit felt his heart dropping a beat.

2 years

It was after two long years that he had heard the same voice that had been ringing in his ears. Every time he heard it, every where he was hearing the lovely laugh, the aneglic voice taking his name in his daily life. But she wasn't there.

Everything just freezed in his mind and hearing that voice in reality for now left him on cloud nine.

As always this year of his heart was there and his heart beat was giving an indication of it.

Rakshit Shergill stood in front of Drishti Sharma's home, hoping his life to be complete, unaware that something else was waiting for him.

Drishti:- kon hai?

The door opened on the two pair of eyes met.

As if the world around them had stopped rotating, they couldn't stand properly, just stared into the eyes of each other. As if the time had stopped, nothinh to them made sense. As if the world has stopped its motion they could feel nothing, just the two of them and the lingering memories of each other the longing of being each others arms and the longing to tell each other to the how much the missed teacher and how much they love each other.

Drishti:- Rakshit

Rakshit:- Drishti

He smiled and as he was about to embarce her, a little boy ran to Drishti's feet screaming "mama!"

Rakshit:- mama?

A tear drop fell down his eyes as he looked at Drishti whose face was hung low.

And that was just the beginning of a heartbreak.