🍁Chapter 13🍁

The night passed like this

The night passed like this. Crying and mourning but he didn't try confirming what it was. Even if he did- what if she said he was indeed het boyfriend?

That would have broken him more.

Next day

Drishti was nowhere to be found in the house. Rakshit also didn'teave his room since morning. It was dusk now and there was a loud banging on the door which grabbed his attention.

No one seemed to open the door

Frustrated from the continuous banging Rakshit went to open the door. When he opened the door he found Divya standing there with a tear struck face, panting. Firstly he got scared seeing her in such a condition but soon recovered from the shock to ask her what had happened.

Rakshit: Divya..what happened? Why are you panting? And why are you here at this time like this?

DIvya: No, no Rakshit. Noting is okay. Nothing. She is a cheater, she-

She sobbed.

Rakshit (confused): Who? Who is a cheater? My stupid brother Romi? Bolo mujhe abhi use thikane lagata hun. Don't worry I will talk to him.

Divya: (crying)No bhai, My di. my own sister did it. She hid a big truth from me. Where is she? Where is she?

Rakshit: andar ao pehle

Both got inside the house and started looking for Drishti but she was nowhere to be found. Divya fell on the ground with a thud and cried hard while Rakshit was trying to console her.

Rakshit: Don't worry Divya. we will find her. I m a cop and I will surely find her, okay

He didn't want to reveal it but he could see Divya crying like that.

Divya (shocked): What!!

Rakshit explained her why he came there.

Divya (calm): so...have u found her?

Rakshit: Him

Divya: It's her

Rakshit: How can you say that?

Divya: Cuz thať's my own sister

Rakshit was hell shocked. In just a second the entire house seemed to have collapsed, the floor underneath him slipping out. A zillion emotions were occupying his mind.

Divya: aur to aur Romi ko sab kafi samay se pata thaaur vo di ki help kr raha tha

Another shock. Firstly the girl he loved had betrayed him and now his own brother.

But it wasn't tye time to waste on personal dramas.

After recovering from the sudden blow, the first thing he did was calling the police.