Welcome!

Hey guys welcome to this The Walking Dead Fanfic. This will contain spoilers if you didn't know by it being a fanfic. This will loosely follow the plot and storyline. If you are an avid fanfic reader I know how repetitive fanfics can be and I'm trying to avoid just writing another fanfic like you all have probably read dozens of times.

 I will be taking creative liberty so for an event that occurs, I may take a character out and put my own character in. Along with time between episodes or events such as the group getting to the prison and Lori's birth, I will add or give more time to develop more of a storyline that fits my character and so on.

As a heads up, this will include a relationship with Carl Grimes however, I will be following it more as the age of Chandler Riggs, the actor, rather than Carl. If you didn't know based on the comics by season 8 he is supposed to be 15-16 while Chandler is clearly at least 18 then. You can't help how Chandler aged through breaks in shooting, such as after-season finales. There are things I want to add in this story such as Carl going on runs which, due to his age in the show, Rick won't allow so I hope that explains some things. Along with the fact that it makes more sense with Shaye's reunion with Daryl that she is older because if she was 11 when it started, she wouldn't have made it.

I won't be starting in Atlanta, by the way

I may also skip points of view from time to time however, most of the story will remain in third person but if the point of view changes from that you will see at the beginning of the chapter for example "POV Daryl", "Daryl's POV" etc.

If you have any questions or concerns please leave a comment or send me a PM  besides that, thank you for choosing my story to read and I hope you enjoy.