"It was nice while it lasted, Chuuya~" 「・.𝟷 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕? 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜」- ❤.🥂🌹

「﹋﹋﹋﹋└【❀】┘﹋﹋﹋﹋」

♥ [A/N;What a great way to start off this long overdue book, huh? ... Yeah, okay maybe not..
 ⚠ Contains chapter 101 spoilers ⚠ , and don't worry, it won't be angst, at least I don't intend for it to be] 

[And sheesh, 3 chapter updates in the first day of publishing, I'm on a roll! ... Yeah, no not really, this was finished in a day, and the previous chapter, after the introduction was completed in a day too, anddd the introduction itself, geez, I've had that completed for a while, I was just waiting to finish a oneshot, and here it is! I'm starting us off rough 😌] 

﹉◠♡◡﹉◠♡◡﹉◠♡◡﹉

His fingerpads tapped against the button, signaling for the intercom mic to pick up his brief assurance, before questioning, "Can you hear me, Dostoevsky?" 

With waterholes pouring a large quantity of clear liquid into the room from their advantaged elevation, Dostoevsky looked up at the peculiar sound of a familiar voice. "How does it feel to be drowning?" Fyodor narrowed his eyes, of course this was all part of Dazai's plan. "Like you could possibly kill me." He spat, any incompetence was not shown from him. 

Dazai smiled, "well played." Sigma stood stagnant behind the brunet, he was midly concerned for just how merciless this man portrayed himself to be. "How will you escape?" He leaned his hands on the edges of the desk, "even if you desired freedom, it is out of reach." "There is no possible way for these walls to be damaged with an ability." Dipping his head down, a malicious smile crept onto his lips. "Chuuya is of no use to you in this situation." 

Fyodor grew tired of hearing Dazai explain the obvious, was he truly such a sour winner? Was any of this necessary for his victory, maybe, sure, if he wanted to snag a memorial triumph. "What about your own ability?" Chuuya eyed around, water flooding in, rising higher with each passing second, if that damned asshole was building up suspense to a desired factor, he'd better hasten his lousy speech. His words were at a race with uncontrollable water here, time was valuable at this point. 

"As far as I'm concerned, your ability cannot help you, it won't give you the upperhand." His eyes trailed back to Sigma, who merely stood in fear, fingers curled into his palm, pressed against his chest. A laugh dragged from Dazai's voice, "that's why I chose this hazardous trap." Chuuya's eye darted above him, the water had arisen up to their chests by now. Chuuya clenched his teeth, both of them held their arms overhead. Fyodor's eyebrows lowered themsevles down, even with splotches of water scattered on his face, he was furious. 

A card as vile as this, all up Dazai's sleeve? 

Sigma was in disbelief, this was it, they were well on their way to victory by now, he was so shocked, at the beginning he was entirely doubtful of any succession, but this was as clear as day, Dazai was far too powerful, manipulative, and cunning. It almost made him sick, such a treacherous human being, did he face no remorse? 

Dazai dipped his head low, eyes shut with displayed anguish, "Chuuya." His lips parted, a nonchalant expression rested aimlessly upon his face, he really intended to take his precious time with this adieu. "It seems this is also my farewell to you." A shallow breath of regret escaped past his lips. 

Chuuya struggled to lift his head high, to avoid the water reaching him, the only horrible, irritating voice, flooding his ears with these unremorseful stage-play words, "it's unfortunate we must meet ends this way." The ginger squinted his eyes, "from the seven years we've known each other.." "All we have done is bicker." The corners of Dazai's lips curled into a gentle,  compressed smile, "now that I think of it." "There may have been times when our hearts collided, held tight onto each other." His eyes blanked at the sight of the ceiling above, "such as.." He pulled his dazed stare down from overhead. A casual gaze at the monitors ahead. Silence hit him like a whack to the head. 

He jerked himself forward, "ah, who am I kidding, there really weren't any." A beaming, wide,  disdainful smile spread from ear-to-ear. "Well then!" He exclaimed with joy, "good bye." The hum of a brisk farewell passed right through him with ease. 

Almost instantly after, he sighed, out of breath. "Cut, beautifully done, you three!" Poe clapped, jumping out of the director's chair, "that was marvellous you guys!" Atsushi chimed in, smiling brightly. Kunikida straightened his glasses, "hm, it wasn't terrible." He sighed, "we'll take a break, and start from the top." Dazai groaned in disobedience, "Kunikida!" "I think we did perfectly fine.." His whining attitude only earnt him a whack on the head from an inanimate culprit. "Ow!" The brunet rubbed his head, pouting at Kunikida. "That's domestic abuse!" 

Kunikida rolled his eyes, "get out of my sight, you suicidal fanatic." He snapped his fingers in an aimless direction. Dazai dragged his feet toward the requested route, groaning under his breath. 

Fyodor was helped out of the water-filled tank by the team of medical workers, who'd been on stand-by, in case of emergencies. Dazai watched with intent, before calling out, "Chuuya, you're acting was off~" he smiled pridefully as his false insult. "Guys, where is Nakahara-san?" Atsushi blinked in confusion, staring over at the stage. Dazai shrugged at the young man, before spotting his rival, and shouting, "Fyodor!" The other man groaned, drying his hair thoughtlessly, "what?" 

"Where's Chuuya?" Fyodor glanced back to the large tank of water, "he didn't get out before me?" The brunet searched the room with his eyes, Chuuya was nowhere to be seen. Staring down to the floor, he jerked his head up. "Oi, Dazai." He ignored the aggitated blonde man. 

Climbing up the ladder, he jumped into the tank without hesitation, "DAZAI-SAN!" Atsushi was halted by Yosano, "give him a minute.." Her eyes narrowed, solely focused on the stilled surface, Kunikida almost snapped at the medical team, until Dazai sprung up, gripping onto the edge, the water swayed from his movements, small streams even cascading down the sides of the overfilled tank. Chuuya coughed, shoving Dazai away from him, "bastard.." Dazai smiled sheepishly, "yeah." He inhaled sharply, "you're welcome." 

Atsushi handed Dazai a towel, thanking the young man for the kind gesture, he caught up to Chuuya. "Hey, chibi, your acting skills were way off!" He swung his arms behind his head, walking with assured confidence, his eyes shut, placing fulfilled faith in his feet to lead the way. "Why don't you bother somebody else?" Chuuya suggested, rubbing his soaked hair with a towel. "Mm, nah, your more fun to annoy!" The ginger sighed, before stopping. "Dazai." His tone suddenly flipped, to which Dazai's eyes shot open, "did you mean what you said back there?"Chuuya's question had Dazai in shambles, "huh?" 

Chuuya exhaled with impatience, "on stage, about you admitting there weren't any special times between us?" The worried look in Chuuya's eyes sent a smile to Dazai's lips. "You know.." The ginger paused in his tracks, "do you.. like me as anything more than an ex-partner?" Dazai chuckled softly at this, to which Chuuya spun back to him, "I'm sorry!" A fit of chortles poised him, "aha." He inhaled through his mouth, a smile lingered on his lips, "I don't like you." Chuuya suddenly shook himself stagnant, he felt shattered, why such a straightforward answer? 

He turned to face Chuuya, a keen eye fixated on the ginger, "I love you." The ginger jerked his head up to Dazai in shock, "w-what?" The brunet leaned in for a kiss, Chuuya was speechless, the moment his former partner broke that sweet kiss - one he could melt into, Chuuya gently lifted two fingers up to his lips, did that really just happen? 

Dazai stole the ginger's breath away, by interlocking their hands, staring down into his cerulean eyes. A sharp, loud voice interrupted them, "YOU TWO, GET YOU ASSES OVER HERE, WE'RE SHOOTING AGAIN!" Dazai sighed, "coming Kunikida!" 

﹉◠♡◡﹉◠♡◡﹉◠♡◡﹉

♥ [A/N; So yes, the picture at the beginning and the song were misleading, yes this is pretty much unedited, but I couldn't be all that bothered to edit it, (I think it's fine for now) and finally, last but not least, yes I know this is hella short, sheeshh 1499 words, that is not a lot, but you're welcome I didn't turn this into a 2000+ worded angst. 😌

Also, quick question, how are we feeling about this awkward start to the book? Too much? Yeah, I'm really not all that sorry, oh, and I have one more mention, if you see me updating this book with categories for the next few Tuesdays and Fridays, its because I'm organising it, but the oneshots and actual chapters will start to pan out within a few months I'd say <3]