❥ Happy mother's day to you all! 🌺🍄 - Filled w. fluff & crack 🦋--

♥ [A/N; Happy mother's day to everybody! Hope you all appreciate you mum, I definitely will today, they deserve the world honestly, they all do so much for everybody! & enjoy this oneshot of Kouyou and two surprise people wink wink being treated like the responsible parents/mother-figures of the Armed Detective Agency, Port Mafia & Decay of Angels 😉] ♥

❀(☾✦☽)❀_❀'☾✉☽'❀_❀(☾✦☽)❀_❀'☾✉☽'❀_❀(☾✦☽)❀

Step after step, this woman's feet carried her proudly, her graceful posture with each forward stamp. Her palm reached out to heavy doors before her cherry-red eyes. A light drive of encouragement, sent the doors into their strenuous performance; forcing themselves to reveal a spacious room behind their towering appearance. 

She smiled to herself, or was it, the young man in the room? "Such a kind gesture of you, my dear." Chuuya bowed to the maiden, "we all pitched in, Ane-san." He declared with gratitude, "how thoughtful." The woman extended her hands, only to draw them back to her chest, a wine bottle now in her possession. "We know you like the vintage brands." 

Two simple words were almost set loose, from Kouyou. That was, before three children burst into the room, chasing one another around like wild animals. "I'm gonna catch you Elise-kun!"

Kyusaku laughed, running away from the older boy. "Elise-chan run!" They screamed over at the little girl. She let out a scream and giggle when the boy tickled her, "two for me!" He jumped up in glee, smiling brightly. "Hello children.." Kouyou shot a heartwarming smile over to the young mentee's. "Oh.. Did we interrupt something, ane-san?" The woman shook her head, "not at all, my boy." 

"Now, didn't you have somewhere to be, hm?" The boy eyed her in befuddlement, had he forgotten? Was he even supposed to be somewhere?.. "Huh?" He tilted his head, earning a rather disappointed glare from Chuuya. "Come to think of it, you do have somewhere to be." His voice hinted that of bemusement. 

A composed inhale was not very consistent over his next words, "hell." He stormed over to Karma, who squealed, running away "ANE-SAN, DON'T LET HIM HURT ME, I'VE BEEN TRAUMATIZED ENOUGH!" He hugged onto Kouyou's leg, who held her hand out to Chuuya's face, he growled under his breath, while Karma stuck his tongue out mockingly. "THAT'S IT!" Chuuya's words were muffled from the woman's hand spread across his face. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Karma ran away to Elise, "ELISE-KUN, HELP ME!" 

The young girl puffed, "no way!" "Chuuya-kun is on MY good side." The ginger went to grab the boy, who shrieked, "Chuuya dear, there is no need for such drastic measures." The young boy darted as far away as he could. Keeping his eyes on Chuuya, who was a few feet behind him. "AHH!" He screamed, only to bump into somebody's leg. Looking up, the man was familiar. "F-Fyodor-san." 

Chuuya stopped in his tracks, mumbling inaudible curses, "fine, you're lucky somebody saved you this time, but I won't go easy on you next time!" The boy gulped, "y-yes sir." 

The man who had recently entered, was too stunned to speak, "uh.." Kouyou bowed to the Russian, "Dostoevsky, we expected you in ten minutes, why so early?" The man awkwardly smiled, "one of my colleagues suggested I come by now." "Is now not a good time?" He gestured to see himself out, before the woman shook her head caringly. "No, no, you may take him now." 

"I see." The man took no time to notice the executive's focused glare. "We will see ourselves out then." He smiled to Kouyou, on the other hand, Karma was already two steps ahead, and out the door. 

"I could've killed him, if that pesky rat didn't show up.." Chuuya muttered under his breath, huffing in defeat. A gentle chuckle sipped past Kouyou's graceful lips. "Oh dear."