12 - Upside down

Megumi and Yuji went off to school. Once they entered the campus, Megumi felt odd, but he probably thought it was because he shares an apartment with Yuji, who is also now his boyfriend. "Be good in class, Megumi!" Yuji kissed Megumi's cheek. "Don't treat me like a child. I know what to do."

During the whole first period, Yuji felt excited and joyful, while Megumi, on the other hand, felt like a giant mess from his stomach, slowly reaching every part of his body. He got anxious and started overthinking his relationship with Yuji.

Megumi decided to ask to use the bathroom, but he just wanted to be there so he would calm down. Once Megumi got out of the stall, a third-year who was a delinquent came in. Jeez, what a horrible time.

Megumi washed his hands, and while he was heading back to class, the delinquent approached him. "Hey, you think you can just walk past me as if I'm not here?" Megumi sighed. "Yes. What am I supposed to do?"

The delinquent smiled, "Want me to reveal your relationship with that pink-haired guy. What's his name again? Itadori Yuji." Megumi stood there shivering. As much as he loved Yuji, they both knew Megumi's boundaries. To not let anyone know because of any possibility happening.

"My, My. Fushiguro Megumi, what an expression! You just gave yourself away." Fushiguro was too afraid to move, but he wanted to know what he was rambling on. "I heard the rumors, so I wanted to test you. It seems your body reaction gave it away. Now, it might be your fault for what might happen to Itadori."

Megumi wanted to cry, but he knew it wasn't a good time for it. Yuji will experience pain because Megumi's small mistake made everything in him boil. "Well, if you want Itadori, it will be pretty tough. Especially for a guy like you."

The delinquent got angry and held Megumi by the throat. "Trying to act tough? We both know who will win." He punched Megumi in the stomach. It hurt Megumi badly, but he'll manage if it means that Yuji gets no harm.

"Wow, Fushiguro. Not giving in? You just won yourself a fight against the strongest guy in this school." He punched Megumi on the side of his face, cutting Megumi's mouth. Blood started slowly coming out of his mouth.

"Fushiguro Megumi, meet me outside behind the school building at 4 pm sharp tomorrow." The delinquent left, and shortly after, Megumi cleaned himself up and went back to class. Once it was time for lunch, Megumi decided to tell Yuji.

"Yuji, this guy. He figured out our relationship. He tricked me. He said he knew, and my reaction gave it away, and now he wanted to fight at 4 pm sharp tomorrow." Yuji looked at him and took it as lightly as possible.

"Look, Megumi. I"m not mad or anything, but I want you to be okay, I know there will be more consequences if you don't show up, but it's okay. I'll be there." Those last three words made Megumi relieved.

Yuji smiled at him. "I'll be there to help as much as possible! Don't disclude me now." Because of this small fight, the delinquent might reveal their relationship. That thought went through Megumi's mind over and over again. He felt like his world could be upside down in seconds.

"Megumi, don't overthink this. There are two outcomes. We'll possibly get support or get dumped on, but It's okay. We still have each other. That's all we need. It's us against the world!" Megumi chuckled and smiled. "Yeah. Us against the world."