Chapter Four

Gideon, Leonore, Ama, Ophir and Keziah all rushed down the hall to where the Demon was now held captive.

        "You really believe a word a Demon tells you? Aren't they famous for being disgusting, deceiving creatures?" Ama asked, her nose scrunching up at the thought of meeting another full blooded Demon, just like her father was.

        "I don't know why you're particularly upset about this, Ama. After all, we are meeting one of your species." Gideon told her sarcastically, Leonore scolding him as soon as the words left his lips.

        "Gideon! I do not appreciate your attitude." Leonore scolded.

        Gideon looked at her and quickly apologised, "apologies, your majesty."

        Ama snorted and rolled her eyes at Gideons behaviour in front of Leonore and muttered, "whipped gargoyle." Making him send a glare her way.

        Before he could say anything, they had reached wooden double doors with complicated locks covering it. Ophir managed to quickly unlock the door, and when they all stepped inside, they saw that the Demon, who was strapped against a wooden chair with the Gargoyle Order symbol engraved on to it, was strapped with metal chains crossed over his chest repeatedly.

        The Demon had shifted back to its human form and glared at all the gargoyles, but as soon as the Demons eyes landed on Ama, he let out a sly smirk.

        "How nice to see you again, Amaterasu." He spat out, his eyes shifting to complete black, before it turned back to his normal blue eyes.

        Ama looked at the familiar Demon with disgust, "Wish I could say the same to you, Dolosis." She spat out.

        Leonore looked between the two back and forth, eyebrows scrunched in confusion, as were everyone elses. "You two know each other?" She asked.

        Dolosis let out a loud laugh, his sickly deep voice travelling across the room, before he looked evilly at Ama, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, Ama. Keeping secrets from the Gargoyle Order already?" He said, making Ama clench her fists as she hissed at him.

        "I'm not keeping secrets from anyone, Dolosis." She hissed at him in anger, her eyes shifting to her Demon red.

        Dolosis smiled wickedly even wider, of that was even possible, "of course you are, but you won't be able to keep it for long. Your 100th birthday is coming up, and we both know what that me---" before he could finish he sentence, Ama had ran to him in a blink of an eye, fully shifted into her Demon form and had a grip on Dolosis' throat.

        Ophir stepped forward, "What do you think you're doing? We need him for answers." He yelled.

        Ama looked at the Demons now blue face, before looking at Ophir with her piercing red Demon eyes, "Then what do we do with him?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

        "We let him go, as promised." Keziah replied for Ophir.

        Ama scoffed at their stupidity, but decided for them to learn their lesson before intervening as she let go of Dolosis' throat and stepped back, not shifting back to her normal form.

        They waited a moment for the Demon to catch his breath, before he started to talk, "Naberius knows you're weakening drastically and now, you're at your most vulnerable moment. He plans on attacking you in three days, so it'll be unexpected and this time, he plans on killing every single one of you. While you grow pathetically weak, our numbers grow as does our strength. You have no chance..." As the Demon rambled on and on, Ama felt a stirring feeling in her chest, like something was terribly wrong and started to look around the room to see if she was the only one. She quickly realised she was.