Chapter 3

I brush my hair, and leave it down. Right now, it's black, but the ends fade to blue. It's naturally dead straight. I put on Uncle Mikey's red and black checkered flannel, and ripped black skinny jeans. Yeah, I keep it when for when he leaves. Luke and Mikey live in New York.

Did I neglect to tell you we all moved to the US? Well, we live in Maine, and Uncle Calum lives in California with Kenzie and his wife, Katy. Not Katy Perry. She's Katy Perry's ex assistant, though. Aunt Katy has two sons from another man, and Katy and Uncle Cal have another baby on the way.

I slip on my black Vans and my Batman flat brimmed SnapBack. I get a text from my friend Shane, saying good morning, and to meet him at his house, next door. I check the time, and realize we have thirty minutes to get to school.

"GET MOVING RIGHT NOW OR I'LL BEAT YOU TO SCHOOL!" I shout, before grabbing my skateboard and book bag, running out the door.

I hop on my skateboard, just gliding, until I reached his front door.

"Morning, Michaela." Shane's mom, Dayna, greets. She's only thirty. Obviously, Shane and his twin brother Kyle was a mistake, but everything turned out great, except for the fact Shane's dad left his mom. Long story. "There's pancakes in the kitchen. SHANE JEFFERY! KYLE DYLAN!"

"Mom! Leave my middle name out of this!" Shane whined, running down the stairs. "Morning, Ashy!"

"Mornin', Jeffy." I smirked.

"No. Just, just no." Shane warns, as Kyle came down the stairs.

"'Sup, Irwin."

"Jerk off, Madison."

"To you, or your picture?"

"KYLE DYLAN! Be polite!"

"Sorry, Mom."

"Let's go guys! We're gonna be late!" I said, before stuffing the rest of the pancake in my mouth, running out the door, and hopping on my skateboard.

"I can't keep up Michaela!" Kyle shouts, as he lags back and Shane catches up to me.

"Catch a ride with Uncle Luke!" I shout back.

"They're babysitting?" Shane asks.

"It's already hell. I've already attacked Callie, dealt with a Luka breakdown because I tackled Callie, fed the dogs, told Uncle Mikey Luka's bullying story, and still managed to look good. All in the last half hour!" I told him.