Not all Dreams are a Lie

Gems POV:

I screamed like I was being stabbed and woke up in a pool of my own sweat. I was on, bed? Was that whole thing, a dream? Wait, that whole day was a Dream. Did I spend a whole day in dream? Wait then who-? When-? Wh-What time is it? I looked over at the clock to see it was 3:00 pm! But is it 3:00 pm the day after my friends came over. Or the day after the day after my friends came over? So many questions where going through my head. I thought that I might go ask someone what day it was. But I didn't need to go anywhere because, "GEM!?" I heard a voice yell. Fwhip ran up the stairs and was at my door. I let him in and before I could say anything, he asked, " I was below your house when I heard a scream. Also I heard what happened at Lizze's. Are you okay!?" My face heated up, was my scream that loud. "U-um." I stammered. "Yeah, yeah." Fwhip gave me a confused look, oh. I was still in my pajamas. And it was 3:00 pm. "Gem, why are you still in pajamas? It's 3:00pm, aren't you an early bird." Fwhip asked. I didn't want to say anything just yet, but I need to know. "Fwhip, is it Saturday?" "What n-no. It's Sunday." SUNDAY!? W-I SLEPT FOR MORE THAN 30 HOURS! "Gem? Is something wrong?" Fwhip asked concerned. "Why did you ask if today was Saturday?" I couldn't tell him that, maybe the dream had something to do with it. So, "oh. uh, no. I just forgot what day my time with the girls were. I just wanted to get back on track." Fwhip sighed. "You know if there something wrong you could just say it." Well I mean, I'm not sure if it was just a bad dream or something else. I think I'm fine for now. "Yeah. Just a little nervous about the egg." "Alright." Fwhip said. "But I need some help for some of my builds. Come over to meet me in the evening." Fwhip replied. Once Fwhip left, I got into my normal cloths and ran to check on the egg. It was still there. Good. I thought that it might have a connection to my dream, so I decided to do a little more research. It had only been about 15 minutes when I realized my head hurt, like a lot. I didn't know what it was but I felt that I should probably take a look at my head. I found the closest mirror and took of my hat. There was a small antler on the right and a little horn on the left.

-----------

Huh. I wasn't too surprised about this because, no one really knows but I've had these antlers every since I moved to the crystal cliffs. But I never really told anyone because once, a few years back I tried to grow them a little bit. But they grew really slowly and when the antlers were really small they didn't look too good. But I guess I never noticed that they had grown bigger, I found some sheers but when I tried to snap it of. Clang. Um. I took a look at the sheers and they didn't do anything. In fact the sheers bent. Oh, I guess they're to small to sheer. I put my hat back on because I didn't want anyone to see them. I hid the Dragon egg and protected it with crystals. I really needed to make some more weapons so I should head over to my blacksmith.

-Saturday Midnight-

??? POV:

"My lord."

"Speak."

"There's, a girl-and she had the dream."

"WHAT! TELL ME HER NAME!"

"Geminitay of the Crystal Cliffs." 

"HER YOU LIAR! I burned that place down."

"She's built a new one, in the mortal realm my Lord."

"AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"BRING ME XORNOTH!"

"My lord."

"Xornoth, as you know I have been watching the child Geminitay..."

"Yes Sire."

"She has had the vison."

"W-the one about the dragons?!" 

"Yes, but. She has the most powerful magical Aura I've ever seen. She is their key. WHY is she alive and HAPPY?!" 

"But my lord. What about my brother Scott."

"There are more gods in the world than JUST Aeor and Exor. If she reaches her full potential it will be the end for many of us, may I REMIND you. Parts of your power shall be taken away, because they are based off death." 

"..."

"Don't tell me you didn't get trapped in a crystal by a pathetic excuse of a wizard. SO I want you to hunt her UNTIL she gives in, or bring her here to DIE!"