chapter 13.

The pace quickens up a bit as peter grabs me by the waist spinning back around to face him moving his body in a turning motion I follow the movements in sync.  He picks me up off the ground by the waist and spins around holding me over his head locking eyes together for a while. 

  He lowers my body to the ground i lean in and whisper into his ear "Can we talk alone away from the camp?" He blushes and smirks.  Tracing my finger tips from his chest to the lower part he grabs my wrists lightly and replies "if its something important I will listen to every words you say love" he dips down brushing his lips on mine.  I take his hands and lead him away from everyone where we could be alone all acording to rumples plan.  Peter couldnt stop blushing feeling himself getting excited he spots a nearby log and lays on it looking up at me with small bit of lust clouding his eyes. 

(Slight smut)

  I place my leg over his hip lowering myself to sit on his tent he softly moans gasping at the same time.  Leaning down my breast com in contact with his chest he bites his lip grinding his hip under me.  "You know I've been thinking for awhile...my king mayb i do want to marry you after all Peter pan never fails right?" He breaths in a shaky breath holding back another moan as i trace my hands to his abdomen.  Peter nods his head shaking tremendously biting his tongue blushing madly as he then props his knee up behind me placing both of his hands on my bottom moving the dress up a tiny bit.  Slowly leaning in towards him i bite my cheek on the inside feeling disgusted by this course of action but it was to get my heart back from him.  My lips connect with his as he moans deeply and shakily.  Returning the kiss deepening it slipping his tongue out licking my bottom lip I open my mouth slightly allowing his wet muscle to slip inside swirling around my mouth moaning more gripping both of my bottom cheeks in his palms firmly squeezing them his eyes were closed for now as i slowly slip my hand onto my thigh snaking the vile out quickly and exgend my arms around his neck pressing my body agaisnt his. 

  "Y/n~" he kisses more traveling his hands upwards beginning to untie the corset in the back pulling it off allowing my breast to slightly move on him.  He grunts grinding his hips more rougher guiding his hand under the dress he starts moving the panties aside inserting his fingers inside pumping slowly.  He pulls away allowing oxygen to fill our lungs. A stirng of saliva connects together he leans closer swallowing the salvia into his mouth.  I open the vile slowly ready to pour it on him, peter uses his other hand to undo his pants slipping his manhood out placing it at the entrance running it against the lips.  "You really want to marry me?" He shakily asks gently inserting himself inside twitching already.

  He begins to move inside grunting and gasping from the sensation.  I go to his neck letting the vile hover over it as he starts moving my hips on him.  "Ahh hahh fu- mmh!" He moans gripping my body closer to his he starts to pound slowly and deeply.  Taking this chance i pour the black liquid on him he gasps and freezes in place.  "W-what are you doing love?" He widens his eyes "im taking whats mine from you...my heart" I dig my hand into his chest pulling the beating red heart from him getting off giving him one last glance before grabbing the corset and putting it back on.  Running away from him not caring what will happen next.  Tree branches swept past my running figure was this what freedom felt like.  Being able to breathe without him there to suffocate me everyday. 

  Tears were falling freely as i sniffled falling to the ground gasping for air coughing and choking 'im almost there'.  Rufio and james alongside rumplestiltskin was standing on the porch discussing a new way off the island.  The air starts getting cold I take notice in change looking up to see clouds and snow?, this has to be pans doing.  But it doesnt matter im going home to Felix where i belong.  Happiness fills up inside my body as i stagger onto my feet jogging to them shouting "guys!! I did it" they all look up. 

__________

Snow was falling so much outside the shack james and rufio were busy with their card game.  Rumple comes into the room with food "alright laddies we should eat before we go..." He offers fish,potatoes and hard boiled eggs.  "Okay how can you easily have this stuff did you pack food or something?" "No dearie i have magic and with the magic i can get us home". 

  Both james and rufio snap their heads up "you can do that? Why not take us with you then im sure Felix hasn't seen us in a while!" James smiles slightly.  Holding the heart in my hands still mr.gold comes walking up to me gently placing his palm on my shoulder.  "When can we go home by the way?" "At dawn, we leave before pan tries to find us i will make a barrier to keep him out" yes! A full nights peaceful sleep.