New Beginnings

A.N: Well now! It's been a hot minute since I've been near this story. But here I am with a new edition to it. I may be picking this one back up, I'm not 100% sure yet. But at any rate, please enjoy this newest part.

I stepped onto the balcony of the private residence we had rented in Fiji

I stepped onto the balcony of the private residence we had rented in Fiji. It was our honeymoon and we had spent the last week and a half exploring and sampling the Fijian culture. It was a beautiful country or at least, our little slice of it was. We would be here for a couple of days more, before we needed to go back to reality. 

As I nursed my tea, I looked at the small, white device in my hand and smiled. We had to wait to come on our honeymoon, as I had competitions that I needed to take my school through. So three months after Kamijou and I had gotten married, we were finally getting away. Glancing back behind me, I saw Kamijou still very much asleep, in the lush and comfortable canopied bed. 

He looked so good, no matter what time it was or whether he was asleep or awake. Currently, he was very naked, his pale torso fully exposed. I trailed my eyes down his form, to where the sheets of the bed were barely slung over his hips. This of course, hid the part of him that, conventionally, made him male. I bit my lip lightly as my eyes started back up, to rest on his handsome face. His hair was tousled and falling over his eyes. The blonde locks were in their natural straight state but his hair was ridiculously fluffy. He had taken a shower just before bed and had been so damned tired, that he hadn't bothered to dry it beforehand. This always caused it to be a cute, poofy explosion of pale strands. It was adorable. 

But as much as I wanted to let him sleep, I knew he would want to know about this as soon as possible. Glancing back at the device in my hands, I set my tea down on top of the balcony table and made my way into the room. Walking over to Kamijou, I climbed over him gently, so that I was straddling him. I held most of my weight back, so that I wasn't putting too much pressure on him. Leaning forward, my hands on either side of him, I began to lay small, feather light kisses all over his face. Saying his name softly in between every few kisses. I could hear him grumble cutely as he started to wake up. But soon he was chuckling and I felt his arms come up and around me, pulling me flush against him. 

"Good morning, little wife. Did you not want to be alone anymore? Or did you want something else?" 

As he spoke the last part, his voice still gruff and deep with sleep, I felt myself get flipped and soon he was over me. My satin dressing gown had parted as he flipped me and I could feel his hardness against my bare center. Getting distracted for a moment, I rolled my hips into him slowly but firmly and smirked a little when I heard his breath catch slightly. But I regretted my actions when I felt him push back firmer and then his hand slipped between us. 

He pulled loose the tie on my robe and I felt it fall open, the cool, tropical air from the balcony causing me to shudder and my nipples pebble. His hand then traveled downwards to begin toying between my legs and I gasped quietly as he began to play with me expertly. I was close to losing myself in the moment, until I arched a little and my hands fisted in the sheets below us. Except one hand felt the material of the sheets and the other clasped around the device.