8. Kuni

Scaramouche runs up to Kazuha. He pulls him by his arm and takes him back into the park. He just keeps walking and pulling Kazuha with him 'til he finds a place without people. He gets behind a tree and starts taking his clothes off. "I'm not going to fuck you Scara". Scaramouche looks up at Kazuha. "Are you crying?". "None of your fucking buisiness. Put you clothes back on, what the fuck". Scara inspects all of his clothes and puts them back on. He then starts pulling on Kazuha's clothes and inspects them as well. "I needed to make sure that we weren't bugged". Kazuha looks down and softly sniffs. Scaramouche pulls his face up with his left hand and wipes the tears off Kazuha's face. "Don't cry". "How do you expect me not to cry?! You're gonna act like a dick towards me and then expect me not to get hurt by it?? My bad, I'll just be happy then, i guess". Scara punches Kazuha. "What the fuck?!!", Kazuha yells out. "Listen to me, you stupid fuck". Scaramouche pulls Kazuha into his arms, forcing him into a hug. "I don't... I just.. I'm not saying that you're not my boyfriend, okay? But I just need Lumine to like us. Atleast until tomorrow". Kazuha hugs Scaramouche back, "So you're not denying that I'm your boyfriend?". "Something like that, yeah". Kazuha let's out a small laugh. "Can you stay the night?". Scaramouche nods and they both leave the park.

Kazuha knocks on his dad's office. His dad finally woke up and since yesterday night. He didn't even take time to rest or spend time with Kazuha, he went back to work and had his assistant tell Kazuha about it. "Come in".
Kazuha and Scaramouche enter the office. "We can get rid of Lumine today, but we need your help". Kazuha's dad gets out of his chair and walks over to them. "What do I need to do? I'll call off all jobs today". "There's this place..", Scaramouche explains the whole plan to him. "Are you sure that we can take her on with just us three? Like there won't be any backup or anything?". "Yeah, she trusts us completely". Kazuha's dad signs for them to follow him and he walks through the building into a different room. He grabs some stuff and hands a few guns to them. "Don't shoot unless I tell you to, got it?". Kazuha nods and puts away the guns. "We have like an hour left before we have to get going, do we need to go over the plan again?", Scara says while looking at Kazuha's dad. "No, we're good, as long as you two don't leave the building for now, we'll be fine". Kazuha grabs Scaramouche by his hand and takes him to a different room. "Where are we going?". "Library". They enter and sit down near a window. "I didn't know you liked books". Kazuha looks up at Scaramouche. "You've been in my room, how many times? And you haven't noticed all the books laying around?". Scara lets out a small laugh. "Anyways, why are we in a library? I don't really feel like sitting in silence for an hour". "Don't forget that it's my library, we can talk. Also.. I kinda wanted to talk to you". "About what?". "You". Scaramouche frowns. "What about me?". "Anything. I just want to know more about you. What you like and what you don't". Scaramouche sighs and leans against Kazuha. "Well..."

"My real name is Kunikuzushi, but I don't like it when people call me that. My mom still calls me Kuni, she's also the leader of our group. We don't... really get along. But that doesn't matter. I like musicals, but I normally don't tell people. I don't know what it is.. I feel like I can tell you anything. You make me feel weird, but in a good way. So I don't hate you, but I'm not saying that I like you either. However, I don't mind spending time with you. You're extremely annoying, but sometimes it's nice. You'll do whatever I say, which feels good. I absolutely hate the color yellow. It's ugly. I hate people that text and call me a lot. I hate people that talk a lot, or talk when I don't want them to. I hate flowers. I hate the sound people make when they bite their nails. I hate people in general, not that I have social anxiety or anything, they're just extremely annoying. I hate the people I work with, especially that ginger guy that you met. I hate little kids that cry, except when I'm the one making them cry. I hate rainbows, they're ugly. I hate people that throw themselfs at me. I guess I like bread, but only soft ones. Bread tastes good". 
Kazuha looks at Scaramouche with a frown. "You hate a lot of things". "I hate you". Kazuha pushes Scaramouche off him while looking offended. "You just said you didn't hate me!!". "I changed my mind", Scara says while grabbing Kazuha by his chin. He plants a small kiss on his lips and stands up. "I'm going to read, don't bother me or I'll push a bookcase on you". Kazuha let's out a small laugh and grabs a book himself. They read in silence on opposite sides of the room until it's time to go.
They drive off to the agreed place with Kazuh's dad..