Chapter 6- Texting Julie and stuff.

(Luke's POV)

(At the flat)

When me and the boys got home Ashton wouldn't stop typing on his phone I think Erika is texting him, I think they will look cute together.

Then I was thinking if I should text Julie, I did we had this nice convo then she had to go:(

So I decided I would text her tomorrow and see if she has skype.

(Next day)

When I got up in the morning I decided to take a quick shower and text Julie, god she is just georgous... I think I love her.

No you can't love her Luke you just met her yesterday it just isn't right

So when I finished my shower I got ready for the day and then I texted Julie

J- julie L- Luke

L- Hey Jules

J- Sup Hemmings

L- Nothing much. Hey Jules do you have Skype by any chance?

J- Yeah I have Skype, why?

L- Oh nothing I just wanna see your beautiful face again.

J- Luke if you wanna see me we could go to the mall and we can bring Ashton and Erika if you want to.

L- Yeah that sounds nice. How bout around 4 me and Aston come pick you and Erika up?

J- Yeah that's fine. Well text me when you're on your way cause I still gotta shower and stuff.

L- What kind of stuff ;) ;)

J- Luke you're sick. I mean like get dressed brush my teeth etc.

L- I knew that.

J- Mhm okay well I got to get ready now bye Lucus

L- Bye Julie

J- Okay what ever bye.

When we finished texting I told Ashton that we were going to meet Erika and Julia at the mall just at the sound if Erika's arme he looked up from what he was doing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hay guys hoped you enjoyed chapter 6 since I didn't update yesterday I'll do another chapter for you guys.

Make sure you tell your friends bout this ff and get me more views and votes.

Just reminder ui love you guys keep doing what you're doing.
And if anyone is giving you a hard time like bullies just ignore them and don't let their words get to you from the point where you become depressed and start cutting and sooner or later commit suicide just remember guys people love you, just cause some people don't you have a big family from all around the world who don't know you but still care for you like me for instance you don't know me but I still love you guys I didn't care if I don't know you It doesn't matter who you are but I love you.