Part 19-Me and Julie are back together

Hey guys just a quick little announcement before i write i am on my computer and no i did not get a laptop for my birthday cause my parents suck. okay well anyway hope you enjoy:)-

------------------------------------------------

Julie forgave me and when I left the hotel she was staying at and when i was walking home, I saw my ex girlfriend Stacey and when she was about to turn around i tried to take a turn but it was to late she saw me and she screamed "OMG LUKE IS THAT YOU? EEEEEPPP I MISSED YOU SO MUCH BABY!" Stacey said "Stacey i have a girlfriend now so leave me the fuck alone." i said to her.

"Ohhh I bet its another whore." stacey said laughing

"The only whore there is, is you Stacey" and thats when she stopped laughing and shot me daggers with her eyes

"what did you say to me Luke?"

'I SAID THE ONLY WHORE IS YOU STACEY" I said louder

and she just rolled her eyes and walked away(stacey is a bitch guys but shell be back muahhahahahaha)

Then I finally reached mine and the guys house and took a shower and put on some sweats and boxers and laid in bed and texted Julie and asked if she wanted to go on a date with with me tomorrow she said yes.

so i went to bed with a smile on my face.

---------------------------

hey guys sorry its short its cause my mum is gonna be home soon and i don't want her to see what kind of stuff i write lol well anyway i promise i will update tonight low battery or not and stay beautiful don't do selfhram punch your bullies in the face kick them in the dick and yea and don't do what i just told you i don't want you guys to get into trouble lol well love you guys :*