Part 20- I'M PREGNANT!

Julies P.O.V

*A week later*

Its been a week since Luke has given me the French Bulldog .

Me and Eka wanted to play truth or dare so we played truth or dare and in the middle of the game I had the urge to throw up, so I ran to the bathroom and threw up and let's say it was not pretty.

That's when I realized its also been a week since me and Luke had sex...

So I called the doctor and made an appointment for tomorrow so I told Erika that I wasn't feeling well so I went to my room and fell asleep.

*next day*

Its the next day and before I went to sleep I set my alarm clock for 8:00 am. After rmy alarm went off I turned it off and went to shower, get dressed and brush my teeth and head to the doctors.

When they called my name I stood up and went with the doctor And he took some blood from me and said he would be back with the results. I waited and I was shaking really bad cause what if I actually am pregnant and I'm back in new York and Luke won't be there to he--. I was cut off when the doctor came back in the room with the results and he said to me "Congrats Julie you're pregnant" with that my hear stopped and I just smiled and said thank you doctor.

After I left the hospital I was in my car balling my eyes out I'm not ready to be a mother fuck my life.

I texted Luke and told him to meet me at the hotel the school is staying at he said he would.

When he got to the hotel I answered the door and said "Luke come in we need to talk"

And he did "okay what's up?" He asked me

"Luke I- I'm pregnant and the child is yours" I said with tears spilling out of my eyes

"Julie its fine I'll always be there for you and the baby".

"But luke when I leave back for new York what would you do to help me?"

"Julie I need to tell you something as well"

"What is it Luke?"

"Julie I-
-------_----------------

Ohhh cliffhanger what do u think luke will say you'll find out in the next chapter..,.