Part 18- I take Luke back..

(Julie's POV)

Luke came back to apologized and i forgave him. He gave me a French Bulldog and on the collar it had a name tag and the dogs name is Juliet, I like the name because it's like my name but with the 't' added to it.

Luke is so sweet he gave me chocolate and i love chocolate and he gave me a rose and i loved it, i put the rose in a flower pot when he left.

"Hey Julie are you still obsessing over that dog?" Erika asked

"Maybeee" I said back to her

Since me and Erika were hungry we were to lazy to cook so we ordered some pizza. And after a little while we heard a knock on the door and it was the pizza man. So I went to open the door and when I did I gotta say the pizza man was kinda cute... and i guess i kinda got carried away about daydreaming about him. Then the pizza man waved his hand in front of my my face and thats when i snapped out of it.

"Hi my name is Alex I have your pizza here" he said and may i say he has a very thick accent

"Oh yeah sorry i just got distracted. How much will it cost?" I asked Alex

"Uhm... it'll be 13.00 please. And sign here." he said as he handed me the receipt

I took the receipt out of his hand and signed it and handed it back and gave him the money plus a little tip and he handed me the pizza and said "Have a nice day."

"You too." I said back

Wow i think i like him a little bit just not a lot cause i still like Luke too...

------

Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter and favorite this chapter and tell your friends and if you tell your friends make sure they tell me who sent them mkay. Well much love to ya'll *muah*:* love you all i love you guys to pieces.