Chapter 16- I made a mistake and meeting Meg.

Shout out to MeggieSingleton you're the reason why I keep making my ffs hope you enjoy!
------------------

(Julie's P.O.V)

*previously*

"Luke did we use protection"

He shook his head

"No no no this can't be happening I'm sorry Luke I think we shouldn't see each other anymore this was a huge mistake!"

"I'm sorry Luke" and then I ran

*end of flash back*

I ran out and it's raining outside so I walked to the nearest coffee shop and when I walked in I bumped into someone "Omg I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention" I said to the person

"It's okay I know it was an accident" I heard a girl around my age say

"I'm Meg" the girl said holding out her hand

"I'm Julie, its nice to meet you Meg" I said shaking her hand.

"Do you want to join me?" Meg asked me I shook my head yes and told her that I was going to get me a coffee.

After I ordered my coffee I went to go sit where Meg is sitting and we started talking to eachother(me and meg stood up til like 11-12 talking to each other on my last part) then she asked me to be her friend I said sure and then I said I needed to head back to the hotel I was staying in and she gave me a ride there.

When I got back to my hotel room I told Erika what happened and she gave me a big hug and I told her

"Erika I fucked up big time,what happens if I really am pregnant I mean like we have to go back to New York in like a couple months and then I won't be able to s.." I was cut off when I heard a knock on the door so I got up and answered it.

When I opened it I saw Luke standing there with red puffy eyes,

"Oh, hi Luke" I said to him

"Julie listen I fucked up I never should've taken advantage of you like I did you were drunk and I was still sober I didn't want to tell you because you would hate my guts--"

"LUKE YOU WERE SOBER THE WHOLE TIME I CANT BELIEVE YOU HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME I HATE YOU STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!" I said with hot tears streaming down my face and with that I slammed the door in his face and trold him to stay away and never talk to me again.
------

Hey guys hope you like this chapter sorry if its sad just don't hate me I'm trying not to cry cause my dads in the room and yeah well anyway go follow my friends Erika_The_Panda and MeggieSingleton cause they are awesome and cool*brofist*