Girlfriend

off the wall era. (21)

"We've gotta tell Andrew sooner or later." Michael told her softly referring to her boyfriend, as they sat in his work room sitting in a pile of old love letters. He stroked her hair while she laid between his legs.

"Later." She joked turning around to give him a light kiss.

"I'm finna tell him what you do to me." He mimicked her, making faces while moaning.

"Michael!" She playfully hit him.

"Girl, you are kinky as hell." He shook his head.

"You remember way back when. You used to send me these corny ass love letters." He picked up one of them.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, you are fine and I love you." Mike chuckled gleefully. His smile immediately fell."If I show Andrew these... he'll know how you feel about me." At that moment his eyes found hers serious and content. But also enchanting and pristine. His black hair shone in the moonlight that fell through the window, his curls disheveled from their previous actions.

"Y/N, you need to tell him. I've been in his position before and trust me when I say it is not something I'd want him to go through. Tell him what he needs to know, not what he wants to know, spare the extra details and think of his feelings. If you don't he may never let you go." His eyes misting over showed how vulnerable he felt. And even as he was on the verge of crying it felt amazing to know he trusted you enough to talk about his past relationships with you.

The eyes really are the windows to the soul, aren't they...?

"Please do that for me. Please. You will only be a girlfriend of mine." He fought off a tear making sure it didn't fall off the brim of his eye. Despite his efforts it fell anyways, and as quickly as it fell he wiped it up- due to the amount of emotion he felt he needed to show- more kept falling.

"Oh, baby." She wiped his tears with her thumb- holding the side of his face with her free fingers- while fighting off some of her own, she hated to see him cry because if he did she would too, his pain hurted her.

I touched his hand allowing his whole body to shiver. And grabbed his face lightly making sure I didn't hurt him- as if he was a fragile vase that would break at my touch- and kissed him once again but slightly rougher. "I'll tell him. Your mine. I'm yours. I love you. I'll break it off with Andrew."

He initiates a french kiss.

"Mhm, blue raspberry. My favorite." He muttered, his tear stained cheeks clear and suddenly happy.

As she broke off the kiss, she jumped up to grab a Vogue magazine her white and yellow ruched dress hiking up as she did.

"Ouuuu a fat ass." He fake coughed while reaching for her butt.

"Alright, peeping Tom." She swatted his hands away and he grinned sheepishly.

_________________________________

song lyric for this chapter:

"tell 'em what you do to me late at night when the wind is free..."

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)