Lost Children

~For all my Non-binary folks that used them and they~

bad era (ageless)

Once upon a time, there was a child. The child's name was Y/N. Y/N, didn't enjoy their life at home, at school or anywhere and went through struggles that the average child wouldn't have to deal with. They wanted an escape. A new reality that was everything but reality.

One day, the child decided to run away from home. To run away from their fears. To run and never stop. The problem was the child got tired ever so quickly and stopped in the middle of a road, Y/N saw a forest to the left of them.

And Y/N was curious as most children are, and they began walking through the forest. They kept walking and walking until they encountered a huge brown bear. The brown bear came dashing towards a small Y/N and they braced for impact, putting their hands over their small face. They hit the ground but not to long after that they felt their body being pulled away from the bear, last second, by a pair a strong arms. The arms lifted up a young Y/N and set them back onto the spike filled ground.

"Sit." A voice softly spoke, putting their right hands pointer and middle finger diagonally atop their left hands pointer and middle finger and motion downwards, signing 'sit' to the brown bear. The bear, as if hypnotized, immediately sat down, it's eyes wide showing off the brown doe look in them.

"Now back to you." He grabbed you by the shoulders and turned you around. Your mouth hung open a surprised look on your face. He closed your mouth with his hand. "Don't keep your mouth open, you'll let bugs in. Now what were you doing all alone in this big ole forest? You could've gotten seriously hurt, little one."

"I, I-" Y/N sputtered, not being able to find words as they stared into the eyes of the enchanting, brown eyed man.

His black curls stood out abruptly against his all white, spotless suit. He had a white cane- which had a round top and a pointy bottom, almost like a candy cane- which at his young age he definitely didn't need it. And had a white top hat the he wore slightly tilted on the top of his head that no matter how much movement he made, it wouldn't fall off.

He chuckled sweetly, watching your face which was in awe. He opened his mouth to speak and saw immediately to how all of your attention went towards him. "Loss for words?"

You nodded, shaking your head up and down with much force.

He then lifted your head with his white cane, turning it to the left to check out your hurt face. "Yikes.. you got bruised up a little when you fell. Why don't cha come on inside so you can get cleaned up?" He pointed towards the small cottage that had a white glowing aura around it and placed his hand on your back walking you towards the cottage.

He opened the white picket fence that surrounded the cottage- unlatching the gate with one hand- and when I stepped onto grass, it felt soft and mushy, similar to a pillow. The ground over here felt different than the area over near the bear. He watched me as I put one foot inside the gate and one foot outside the gate. The ground outside the gate was hard as rock, whilst the grass inside fence was soft, smooth, perfect.

"Come," he ushered you inside. It seems the door was already wide open but no bugs flew inside.

The house was much more spacious then what it seemed to be from the outside, it was humongous on the inside- a large white marble kitchen that connected to the dining room, with many white chairs. A white soft-looking sofa that was covered in white faux fur was in the living room with a white forty-two inch TV.