All I Do Is Think Of You

jacksons era (16) 

(also, i use two povs so you can understand how both sides are feeling at that moment so don't be surprised if a scene replays it self, worded differently)

I can't wait to get to school tomorrow. Just to see her pass my way. She's angelic, just being in her presence warms my heart. I want her to be mine so so bad. I already miss her, being away from her for a whole summer has been tearing me apart inside.

"Hey, Mike! Snap outta it! Think about her later, it's time for some fun man!" Chris shouted loudly into his best friends eardrum, causing him to instinctively reach for his right ear as it was in pain. Michael cocked his head at him and gave him a 'nigga what the hell?!' look. Chris, shocked, gave him a ' I know you did not just give me a 'nigga what the hell' look?! You've been zoned out on me all night.'

'

They were having a sleep over at Chris's house and Michael kept zoning out

They were having a sleep over at Chris's house and Michael kept zoning out. Chris had tried many different tactics to keep him out of his mind so they could at least play some of the lastest hit games on his new gaming system that he'd gotten for his seventeenth birthday.

He'd even put on his favorite movie of which Chris knew that he had known it word for word, with hopes that he'd stay out of his day dreams. All of these things took effort and tired Chris entirely out which you could imagine would be no fun. 

"I'm sorry man. You know how it is."

"Yeah, I do. But it doesn't have to be like that. What you need to do is gather some courage and ask her out."

Michael immediately shook his head no and Chris knew what he had to do. Bully him into doing it as a good friend would.  "You're being a coward."

"Am not! I'm braver than you!"

"Alright if you're so brave then ask Y/N out, it's not hard man!" He playfully pushed him towards the phone. "Call her!"