Big Buttussy

(Sowwy girlies 🥺 I had schizophrenia and shaking and forgot all my english. My new cat also died just like the old one as it should which means my old cat died as well. My new cat followed the old cat and died, which means the old cat died first and got replaced with the new cat which also died. I am back for good now and have better english as I gave my schizophrenia to my long lost adopted cousin.)

The Mafia Daddy was silent for a while. He was almost more silent than Y/N's loud fart, which he heard and reacted to with silence for a second, then started to laugh in intervals while being silent. Then Ace growled loudly and continued growling. 

Then Y/N whisperingly projected while committing projectile vomiting, "W-W-Why are you growling, howling, scowling, prowling, and bowling dadday?" Ace looked at her with his deep, dark, brown, blue, magenta, green, red, and bottle green like the bangladeshi flag eyes. He declared, "Babaygorl.... would you like to go to Khartoum with me?" 

Y/N was taken aback and said, "I-I-I always wanted to go to Khartoum, but I could not log into joom (sowwyy I forgot the pronunciation of zoom 🥺), which was in a laptop in my room. I also hated Sudan while growing up because of the Romanian and French and Italian and American and American Express coup, so I did not go to Khartoum and stayed in my room where I talked to my friend on joom." 

The Mafia Daddy stopped growling for the rest of the trip until they reached his small kure ghor which was a very big mansion named small kure ghor. The Mafia Daddy picked Y/N up and started to leave the bus, but the bus door was locked. The Mafia Daddy got angry and yelled, "JOSHIM!" 

Joshim projected on his projector, "Yessirrr." The Mafia Daddy said, "Open the door, rascal or I will give you 10 boot slaps." To that, Joshim said, "Hehehehehehe" and continued not to open the door, which means the door was not opened and Joshim did not open it and had it locked, meaning it was locked and not open. That was Ace's last straw, and then Ace started shaking and took out the boots from his pocket. 

Ace went up to the driver, but alas, it was not Joshim, so he did the next best thing. Yes you are right, he began to give bootani to Joshim's brother Monjur, who was then locked in an ojukhana (sowwy I forgot the english of Moju Khana) for further punishment. They finally got out of the bus, and got into the choto kureghor/big mansion. Then Silly Billy appeared out of thin air and started spitting some silly jokes (as he should). 

Example: "Khartoum".