Shhhhhh 😫

(Wasgood wasgood girlies I graduated from Romanian University of Business. I was so talented, that Wattpad offered me to become the coowner of Wattpad. But I need advice, they said I can only become the coowner if I sat on my cat and kill it with high heels. I cannot kill an animal, as I am the brand ambassador of Romanian PETA. Anyways, if I don't get any comments I am going to kill my cat with boiling water and become the coowner, and then ban all your silly little wattpad accounts. Anyways enjoy girlies 🤪). 

The Mafia Daddy was at his last straw, and he got very angry, so started chasing Silly Billy down the stairs, which went down at least 55 floors, which means it did not go up 55 floors. But, it was Ace's lucky day, as they were on the ground floor, perhaps the basement, or perhaps the attic. Since the stairs didn't go down more, the Mafia Daddy chased Silly Billy until neither of them couldn't take it any more. 

Silly Billy was the mature one and decided to call a truce, which reminded him of making a chocolate mousse, so he said time out and went into the kitchen. The Mafia Daddy grew concerned, and declared, "SILLY BILLY! The heavy cream is expired!" But Billy couldn't hear him no more as he was whipping the already whipped whipped cream, which means someone already whipped the whipped cream before to make it whipped so Silly Billy could whip it some more to make it extra whipped. 

The Mafia Daddy turned to Y/N, and said, "Sorry babygorl, I forgot about you. I wanted to ask you: Are you lost, babygorl? Or were you ever lost, babygorl? Or do you plan on getting lost in the future, babygorl?" 

Y/N was taken aback by the questions, and blushed and fussed. She could only answer up to 2 questions at a time, anything more than that made her blush and fuss, which means she blushed first then fussed second (aka last). Y/N finally opened her little mouth, but her lips were so large and big and juicy from lip fillers that it caused her little mouth to stay closed. But alas, it was opposite day, which means her mouth wasn't closed anymore, it was opened, the opposite of closed. 

Y/N projected, "I-I-I feel so lost dadday 🥺." The Mafia Daddy looked worried, concerned, dismayed, confused, confuzzled, puzzled, bamboozled, etc, so he galloped away from her (he has a weird tic which makes him gallop like a horse at times: neighhhhhhhh babygorl 🤪). Y/N was sad that he walked away from her, so she did the one thing any rational person would. Yes, you are right, she turned into a horse and neighed away into the kitchen, where Silly Billy was still whipping the expired heavy cream. 

"Wasgood wasgood grlll prrrr I be whippin this dumass expired heavy cream into shape just like Mr. Puddus does to me hahahahahhaha." Y/N was shocked at that remark, and that caused her to turn into a human again, which means she wasn't a horse anymore. She announced, "M-M-Mr. Puddus?" Silly Billy's expression turned grim and.....