New 'friends'

"little girl?" I scoff but slowly crouch down and set my weapon on the musty tiles. Keeping my hands above my head, I turn carefully. "Now you put your weapon down, Robin Hood" I crack a smile, staring at the crossbow the guy is grasping. He looks about my age or roughly so.
"what's your name?"
"Lana" the grin fades off my face gradually as another voice speaks up.
"chill out, Blane"
"yeah Blane, chill out" I sarcastically mock. A young Spanish-looking boy stalks up behind the american I believe to be Blane.
"why? I should probably shoot her so she doesn't follow us back" he barks sharply.
My jaw tightens, "no".
"you sure seem you care about her more than you do Amanda". A weird expression crosses the strangers face and I see this as an opportunity. My hand reaches into my bag and grabs my knife in an instance. I use my left hand to push his crossbow out of my face and point the sharpened tip of my blade towards his neck.
"what was that for, darlin'?"
I'll admit, that wasn't the reaction I hoped for nor expected.
"I just didn't want to find an arrow through my head" I smirk menacingly.
"whatever, now put down the knife - you're going to hurt yourself".
Cautiously, I lower my weapon again. Blane turned and picked up his rucksack before opening the door, letting sunlight seep through the dusty air. I place the combat knife in my pouch and slip my gun into the back of my shorts at a waistline. I look up at them.
"uhh, wait -- can I go with you?"
Blane shakes his head without apologising.
"Sure! By the way, I'm Pablo"
The Spanish (I think) kid holds out his hand for a shake.

"Are you crazy?! She just held a knife to my throat!"

"She was defending herself"
"Who damn cares?"

"I care, it's better to round up as most
survivors as we can!"

Blane just scoffs and slams the front glass door, causing a large bang and echo to ring throughout the empty store. I turn swiftly to face Pablo.

"I haven't seen anyone friendly in forever! Let alone two!"

"well, we're off to the safe camp for now. Oh, and it'd be best if you didn't pull a knife on anyone either".